|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
kelly says hi
That little girl who is a proud owner of a black n97 mini goes by the name of Kelly W. She was born on this special date - The nineteen of December - and lives in a cozy house located in the sunny island of Singapore.
Like it or not, this is a place where she pens down her thoughts, feelings, and memories. Without say, she appreciates tags and hellos; do leave a note for her before you go. (: Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. |
affiliatesHuihui Kaixin Kayin Priscilla Ruifang Valerie Yingling Yunli ♠ Huimin Inglee Lovynn Marcus ♥ Alpha Caroline Kenneth Manwei Perlynn; Huiho Sharon Shirmaine Stephanie Weiyang ♣ Shihui Miss Low ♦ JSS 26th SC; Passionate Ants JSS Choir JSS Four FIVE 09' NP-BP Mentoring Scheme |
|
Wednesday, September 15, 2010 @ 12:00 amOut!
Went to visit Noora's house at Eunos today with Lovynn, Inglee, Solomon, Zhehuan and Munkit. It was pretty nice~ Tom and Jerry is nice. :D I realised that everyone, except for Zhehuan and Munkit went into the kitchen. :) & I relaly admire Noora's maid for being able to speak in so many languages! :D Thanks Noora, again. :) Oh oh, then we headed to Dhoby Ghaut to hang out. :D Earrings! I'm glad we girls bought smth! :D Feels pretty satisfying in a way. :) Before the movie started, we went to the arcade to play! :D Okay la, I don't wanna say too much of that here. A bit paiseh, in a way. x_x Okay la, then the movie, was a lil. EHHH. Nth to say at certain parts, but I guess it's okay. :) Not that bad. ^^ I HAVE TO SAY THIS! Thanks to someone, I went home from Dhouby Ghaut by this path: CIRCLE LINE to Bishan, RED LINE to Jurong East and then GREEN LINE back home. Honestly speaking, that was the looooooongest train ride I took. Like seriously. ^^ Luckily the company was great. We did keep real quiet for some times, but we managed to chit chat & laugh loads. :) I almost ride the whole of circle line on my 2nd time to it & the 1st was when we travel to Dhouby Ghaut, rofl. :) Oh, then I met my mummy at the bus stop back home. Srsly, lol at her. D: She only recognised me after thinking that my bag is nice and that she has seen it before somewhere. :) After that I went to Fionn's house to help her. :) & oh yeah, I wasn't the only one who thought that the glass shoe in the pic was an animal. :P Hehe! Really worn out today, esp editing prince charming and the staircase! :D It's all worth it, I suppose. :) Ah~ 9am-9pm. I like this song too! ^^ I knew you'll sternly say no, it's expected. Well, all I can say is that my wits are pitted against my wits. I'm also tired. Very tired. Edit: I was looking at some of my old post, & i happen to read smth I really agree on about an old email. xD back to top? |