|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
kelly says hi
That little girl who is a proud owner of a black n97 mini goes by the name of Kelly W. She was born on this special date - The nineteen of December - and lives in a cozy house located in the sunny island of Singapore.
Like it or not, this is a place where she pens down her thoughts, feelings, and memories. Without say, she appreciates tags and hellos; do leave a note for her before you go. (: Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. |
affiliatesHuihui Kaixin Kayin Priscilla Ruifang Valerie Yingling Yunli ♠ Huimin Inglee Lovynn Marcus ♥ Alpha Caroline Kenneth Manwei Perlynn; Huiho Sharon Shirmaine Stephanie Weiyang ♣ Shihui Miss Low ♦ JSS 26th SC; Passionate Ants JSS Choir JSS Four FIVE 09' NP-BP Mentoring Scheme |
|
Tuesday, September 07, 2010 @ 11:39 pmOver!
It hurts to pretend that nothing happened, or perhaps, that you don't know anything, when that thing affects you a lot. YES! Finally NO MORE PAPERS! <3 Swweeet! ;D Loads of other things to settle now though, but I look forward to settling them one at a time! :D Considering that I've filed every single sheet of paper into the files and stored them neatly aside, hm... that's a quarter of a quarter's battle won. Hehe! I really hope that we'll all get our desired grades too! :) Some things I can't wait for is the Vietnam trip, outings with close ones and my dear cousin's wedding! :) Yay! Today's also a special day, a very very extremely special day. Shall not elaborate much on blogger though. Hope you like the things today! I'm glad you didn't see through me. :P I, suddenly, am at a lost. My brain has no idea what to instruct my fingers to punch. Maybe except for this pathetic string of words which has literally zero value. Yes, I know, you must be thinking why I still type these few sentences full stop comma backspace backspace. Hm... I shall increase your internet speed by reducing the number of bytes you'll have to download right now. Bye. :) back to top? |