|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
kelly says hi
That little girl who is a proud owner of a black n97 mini goes by the name of Kelly W. She was born on this special date - The nineteen of December - and lives in a cozy house located in the sunny island of Singapore.
Like it or not, this is a place where she pens down her thoughts, feelings, and memories. Without say, she appreciates tags and hellos; do leave a note for her before you go. (: Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. |
affiliatesHuihui Kaixin Kayin Priscilla Ruifang Valerie Yingling Yunli ♠ Huimin Inglee Lovynn Marcus ♥ Alpha Caroline Kenneth Manwei Perlynn; Huiho Sharon Shirmaine Stephanie Weiyang ♣ Shihui Miss Low ♦ JSS 26th SC; Passionate Ants JSS Choir JSS Four FIVE 09' NP-BP Mentoring Scheme |
|
Wednesday, September 01, 2010 @ 12:42 amTeachers' Day!
Thank you for today people! I really appreciate it. :) Hope you all keep your promise though. :P Hehe! & also sorry. Sorry for not leaving/ coming back a lot of times. :\ I'll miss all of you okay? There's so many pple I wanna catch up with, I guess that it's really cruel to have all of them at a place, really. It's like having the feeling of pangseh-ing them halfway, like not having a nice proper convo, like just saying hi/bye. Sigh! :X Same with the teachers, it's like they have too many pple to entertain, in the end, they can't really talk to us. I guess that's how they feel. :) There are pple who changed of course, some for the better, some for the worse. & I see some who grown literally taller. T_T Some have longer hair etc etc. Times changed. :) But I'm glad that the people inside haven't, for most. AH! Wasted, why didn't Jasmine come earlier!? If so, we can do smth to that 6 pack-less Justin. HAHA! :DD -random- HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY TO ALL LOVING AND GREAT TEACHERS OUT THERE! ;D back to top? |