|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
kelly says hi
That little girl who is a proud owner of a black n97 mini goes by the name of Kelly W. She was born on this special date - The nineteen of December - and lives in a cozy house located in the sunny island of Singapore.
Like it or not, this is a place where she pens down her thoughts, feelings, and memories. Without say, she appreciates tags and hellos; do leave a note for her before you go. (: Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. |
affiliatesHuihui Kaixin Kayin Priscilla Ruifang Valerie Yingling Yunli ♠ Huimin Inglee Lovynn Marcus ♥ Alpha Caroline Kenneth Manwei Perlynn; Huiho Sharon Shirmaine Stephanie Weiyang ♣ Shihui Miss Low ♦ JSS 26th SC; Passionate Ants JSS Choir JSS Four FIVE 09' NP-BP Mentoring Scheme |
|
Saturday, August 28, 2010 @ 11:59 am钢琴
Rawr, I downloaded so many piano sheet musics. I wonder, sometimes, whether I can even find the time to play and perfect them. :\ Like out of so many scores I've downloaded, I only managed finish playing ONE-ONE-ONEEEEE -emphasizes- well. D: Bleah, I want to learn to side read. :(( That'll save so much time on practicing and memorising. ;D Hahaha! Sometimes I wished that my parents sent me for piano lessons too, then I'll have a REAL NICE PIANO to play on & be also more skilled. :D However, I'm glad they didn't, in the sense that it's really cool to tell pple I didn't attend lessons just to play! x) Okay okay, I shall not show off. -_- AH! My fingers are sure getting restless. I don't mind being locked up in a room with FOOD, my lappy and a grand piano for one whole day! <3 I'll just play all my post-exam stress away! xD Rant rant rant. Okay, there's less than 7 days to Microbio. I better focus and stop Fb-ing/ Blogging. :) Byebye. ^^ back to top? |