|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
kelly says hi
That little girl who is a proud owner of a black n97 mini goes by the name of Kelly W. She was born on this special date - The nineteen of December - and lives in a cozy house located in the sunny island of Singapore.
Like it or not, this is a place where she pens down her thoughts, feelings, and memories. Without say, she appreciates tags and hellos; do leave a note for her before you go. (: Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. |
affiliatesHuihui Kaixin Kayin Priscilla Ruifang Valerie Yingling Yunli ♠ Huimin Inglee Lovynn Marcus ♥ Alpha Caroline Kenneth Manwei Perlynn; Huiho Sharon Shirmaine Stephanie Weiyang ♣ Shihui Miss Low ♦ JSS 26th SC; Passionate Ants JSS Choir JSS Four FIVE 09' NP-BP Mentoring Scheme |
|
Sunday, August 22, 2010 @ 8:35 pmSome Things!
Just here to post smth again. HAHA! :D Okay, the stayover at the Loft@94 just ended, it was pretty... hm... interesting la. :) I'm lazy to describe 3 days of my life here, and the only few things I wanna say is that: I'M HAPPY TO HAVE STARTED MICROBIOLOGY <3 Sometimes luck is really not on my side, why must I see a person I don't wanna see? Luckily I didn't say yes those times, luckily I don't need to waste my time, & hopefully you've forgotten that "one day we shall eat lunch when we're free." HAHA. Starting a fire is sure difficult without the right catalyst in BBQ session, It's pretty much the same for studying sometimes. x) WHY I KEEP ON TYPING TEH INSTEAD OF THE?!?! D: Portal... I'm so going to finish you during the holidays! ;D Someone said at 1:45am+ that: "The lights are so bright, please turn it off" or smth in the room last night. xD I shall never eat red pepper bells and carrots raw for breakfast for a long long time. & Lastly, THANK YOU. :) Alright, adios! I need to run the engine. back to top? |