cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
tag please or die
kelly says hi

That little girl who is a proud owner of a black n97 mini goes by the name of Kelly W. She was born on this special date - The nineteen of December - and lives in a cozy house located in the sunny island of Singapore.

Like it or not, this is a place where she pens down her thoughts, feelings, and memories. & all those nonsensical things at times.

Without say, she appreciates tags and hellos; do leave a note for her before you go. (:

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox.
affiliates

Huihui Kaixin Kayin Priscilla Ruifang Valerie Yingling YunliHuimin Inglee Lovynn Marcus Alpha Caroline Kenneth Manwei Perlynn; Huiho Sharon Shirmaine Stephanie WeiyangShihui Miss LowJSS 26th SC; Passionate Ants JSS Choir JSS Four FIVE 09' NP-BP Mentoring Scheme
Sunday, August 29, 2010 @ 11:17 pm
Rant.
O_O! HELLO BLOGGER, THIS IS MY Xth TIME HERE TODAY! ^^
Is this what they call PRE-EXAM stress which results in involuntary actions as such?
Seriously, I dunno why, but I feel that smth is missing.
WHERE ARE YOU, SOMETHING? :\
Hahaha!

Why are the things in my head not staying there for long?
Don't tell me I really need to follow those age-old remedies to cure my short term memory.
For example, just burning the notes (MICROBIO!) and drink the contents down with water. Hopefully active transport will do all the absorption.
Rawr, why can't the things that I learn be like HIV? Why can't they just be a provirus for once?

Okay, I'm being like a psychrophile at one moment and an extreme thermophile the next. AH! Polarmonas vacuolata turning into a Pyrolobus fumarii.
Should I just use a cryoprotectant such as glycerol and dimethyl sulfuroxide to preserve the memory in my head?
Can I just have a spontaneous generation of microbio terms happening in my brain? :X

Haha, I admit, I'm LUOSHUO today. Damn damn damn LUO SHUOOOO.
I've the urge to write an essay right now.
Yes, I mean it.
Of course I restrained myself from doing such a crazy thing, like why should I do so?
Maybe I'll feel better though? Who knows?
I don't want to know, as the story can be never ending, since I'm on this rattling spree.

Sigh, no teachers' day gifts prepared. :\ I feel kinda bad you know.
After looking at the calendar & the amount of work left, I rather give it a miss.
I'm sorry.
So much for 飲水思源.
However, I still can't  wait for Tuesday! :)

Better sleep now. ^^
GOOD NIGHT! :DD

Oh yeah, just a sec!

Moving On

You don’t want to move on. You don’t want to let go. Because you feel that if you let go, you’ll lose hold of your life. You’ll lose control. You think you’ll go crazy.
But no.
You can move on, you just don’t want to, whether you know it or not. Moving on doesn’t mean you’ll lose control. Moving on doesn’t mean you’ve given up. Moving on doesn’t mean you’re weak. Moving on means you’re strong. Strong enough to face your past and accept it. Strong enough to conquer it and focus on your future. Strong enough to control your life.
:D
back to top?
monthly archive

May 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 April 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 January 2012 February 2012 April 2012 August 2012
recent entries

If today was your last day. Mariage d'amour. Defying Gravity Hm... 钢琴 Boys & Girls. Reason. Making tea. Paper Heart. An old friend.
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS