|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
kelly says hi
That little girl who is a proud owner of a black n97 mini goes by the name of Kelly W. She was born on this special date - The nineteen of December - and lives in a cozy house located in the sunny island of Singapore.
Like it or not, this is a place where she pens down her thoughts, feelings, and memories. Without say, she appreciates tags and hellos; do leave a note for her before you go. (: Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. |
affiliatesHuihui Kaixin Kayin Priscilla Ruifang Valerie Yingling Yunli ♠ Huimin Inglee Lovynn Marcus ♥ Alpha Caroline Kenneth Manwei Perlynn; Huiho Sharon Shirmaine Stephanie Weiyang ♣ Shihui Miss Low ♦ JSS 26th SC; Passionate Ants JSS Choir JSS Four FIVE 09' NP-BP Mentoring Scheme |
|
Thursday, September 09, 2010 @ 11:38 pm300th!
Okay I can't believe that I'll make it, but anyway, presenting the blog's 300th post! :D (Like I could have reached the number a long time ago if I blogged once a day!) :X Well, I'm going to make this post a reflection-based post. Sorry to those who I may bore with the lengthy, fragmented post. :) There's a reason why I want to post this post. Okay la, basically cos I heard a lot today. & besides, it's a nice number for smth special! :D Hehe! So -Ahem- you have been warned. No turning back if you read from here onwards! :P (Yes, & now it's my turn to rant...) & before I forget, some of these things are "koped" from my frens' words. There are 3 types of pple in life: Geniuses who succeed, geniuses who fail and idiots who succeed in life. I do see real life examples of them, in school, the working world, and also at home. Sometimes I wonder, which category I fall in. Who doesn't want make the right choices to succeed in life? Hopefully there are very little pple in the "geniuses who fail category". :) Memories. Ah yes, I rmb this. :) I love memories, they are like a photo book in your head which you can look at anytime and anywhere. It shows how you perceive things too at that very point of time, which can be a little cute at times. :3 I rmb talking to my senior. He was saying how time flies and where did the years went to. & the reply was smth a long this line: they became memories and they are stored in the heart. Yeap, I believe that they are within us, like they are part of us. They are made of the past which was derived from a present and also fuels us into the future from the present. Fuels? Why? Simply cos they somehow form dreams to pursue/ inspirations. I do treasure them, no matter how awful, stupid, crazy, fantastic or fond they are, cos after all, they serve as great tools for reminders. Haha! There's always at least 2 sides to many things. For example, converse can mean either to talk or refer to something which has an opposite meaning of something. A laughter can be from the soul - an expression your heartfelt happiness from within - or perhaps be just plain sarcasm. What may appear as an red apple can be green, yellow, whatever weird colours out there in actual fact. So, is it the phrasing of the words which weaves the meaning, or the human mind which captures the meaning? Maybe it's the both. :) Maybe it's morphing 24/7. Nah, I don't think so if both parties are clear. Egoism. It's really sad: A doctor, Dr Wilson saved a person’s life before. Every year, they will go on a hunting trip together. Although Dr Wilson doesn’t like these type of trips, he’ll just close one eye as he likes to be with his patients and empathise with them. On a particular year, the person faints in the woods. Dr Wilson, being a healthcare professional, dialled for the ambulance. The person was diagnosed for leukaemia, the very same disease which reoccurred. Thus, he called for his family – his ex-wife, daughter and current girlfriend – to be with him. All 3 of them loved this person a lot, they went for a bone marrow test, but to their dismay they were not matching donors. He knew that Dr Wilson had the same blood group as he did, so he pleaded “William” to test the test. All these years he had been calling the doctor “William”, yet Dr Wilson knew the person inside out. Alas, the results were out and they matched. Dr Wilson went to see the dean of medicine of his hospital for approval, however the dean disapproves because of the risks involved and his profession. Being stuck in a dilemma, he went to his best friend’s house. His best friend, Dr House said to him: “He doesn’t even know your name all these years for God’s sake. & if you’re gone, I will miss you Wilson.” During a visit to the person, the person begged Dr Wilson to go for the test as he wants to be with his wife and daughter. Dr Wilson, the kind soul, went for the operation anyways. It was successful. Again, he visited the person and he person thanked him for saving his life once more. Dr Wilson asked: “So you will be moving back with your wife and daughter after you discharge?" The person replied: “William, when I’m sick, my wife is the most important cause’ she has been with me when I was first diagnosed. Now I’m alright, I love to be with my girlfriend instead." Struck, Dr Wilson heard Dr House’s words once more… “He doesn’t even know your name…” Ever since, when the person asked about hanging out, the reply was standard. "I’m a little busy nowadays, and to be honest, I’m actually Wilson" The End. Okay enough rants. :) Many people said I'm suitable to be in psychology. ._. HAHA. :) But I will never change my course. ;D Bye! back to top? |