|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
kelly says hi
That little girl who is a proud owner of a black n97 mini goes by the name of Kelly W. She was born on this special date - The nineteen of December - and lives in a cozy house located in the sunny island of Singapore.
Like it or not, this is a place where she pens down her thoughts, feelings, and memories. Without say, she appreciates tags and hellos; do leave a note for her before you go. (: Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. |
affiliatesHuihui Kaixin Kayin Priscilla Ruifang Valerie Yingling Yunli ♠ Huimin Inglee Lovynn Marcus ♥ Alpha Caroline Kenneth Manwei Perlynn; Huiho Sharon Shirmaine Stephanie Weiyang ♣ Shihui Miss Low ♦ JSS 26th SC; Passionate Ants JSS Choir JSS Four FIVE 09' NP-BP Mentoring Scheme |
|
Sunday, September 12, 2010 @ 10:29 pmThoughts.
Gah, I forgot what I wanted to blog about, there were so many little things in my head right just now! D: Lemme recall a little first... -thinks- Sandwiched in the middle - At home, for events, between people, between choices... Ah, choices again. Haha! My wise wise friend said this: "It's like a buffet, you're very full, and you can only choose one ice cream favour as a dessert as you can't fit all in your stomach." Super true. Okay, what if you are in this scenario? Person A and B are 2 pple you trust a lot, I mean really a lot and as much. One day while 3 of you are working on the same project which you are not familiar with, person A's and B's instructions to you conflict. Who do you choose to follow? Would you go through a process of thoughts or just follow your gut? (Okay I shall stop here for this... Kinda reminded me of smth I don't wanna say. I don't want to speak bad of anyone. ^^") Finding out - I guess they know something? Some things I really hope they find out soon though. :) & I also hope that I'll find out somethings too! xD I forgot what to write for this point! -backspaces- Hard to express oneself... Yes, it is hard. English (Or any other language) is a double edged sword. What may mean smth to one maybe differ from another. & Not many can converse in well, aka put their emotions into words perfectly. (Unless you know the whole English dictionary at the back of your hand! Wait, so what if you can't apply them? xD) So what do you do when you know that words you understand are actually "alien"? Look at... Body language? Tone? Situation?? Haha! I guess that you can't see any of these much when one's online. (I've seen one too many examples around me these days.) Imperfections - For my very last camp I had as a camper, my sec 2 coords gave me a tag which read something along this line: Be contented with the most perfect imperfections. I guess I'll really rmb it for life. :) Hm... I think I still have it kept somewhere in my cupboard. xD (I guess that YOU'll be honored after reading this right?) I dunno, I suddenly thought of that. HAHA, random. Nothing is perfect in life though you'll have to strive for perfection. What a paradox. :) I miss some pples in my life. :\ Sigh! Hope they are doing alright... :D back to top? |