|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
kelly says hi
That little girl who is a proud owner of a black n97 mini goes by the name of Kelly W. She was born on this special date - The nineteen of December - and lives in a cozy house located in the sunny island of Singapore.
Like it or not, this is a place where she pens down her thoughts, feelings, and memories. Without say, she appreciates tags and hellos; do leave a note for her before you go. (: Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. |
affiliatesHuihui Kaixin Kayin Priscilla Ruifang Valerie Yingling Yunli ♠ Huimin Inglee Lovynn Marcus ♥ Alpha Caroline Kenneth Manwei Perlynn; Huiho Sharon Shirmaine Stephanie Weiyang ♣ Shihui Miss Low ♦ JSS 26th SC; Passionate Ants JSS Choir JSS Four FIVE 09' NP-BP Mentoring Scheme |
|
Saturday, May 29, 2010 @ 10:06 pmInsanity
Hello pple! ;DIt's alrdy the 6th week of poly, which is kinda fast for me. Loads of things going on us usual, but nevertheless, i do enjoy them! :) I don't really expect pple to read this hardly updated blog anymore, esp when most of my frens are really busy with their work nowadays. Haha! June hols!!! I want you like naoo~ I can't wait for all the CTs to be over. Only then we can all have fun! ;D It'll be like forever till my birthday, so must well look forward to the 2 week break 1st. Right? (Haha, I'm thinking too far! RANDOM!) I am so looking forward to going out with T03, 4-5, and all my other close frens! :) Ahh! D: This is so random, lol. xD Little pple rock! :) Yeah! <3 sweets being passed around during lectures! :3 Not going to update much on the last few days as I'm a very lazy person this very hour! :) Class has been fun, although tues was a crazy day with 2 quizzes. I've no clue why we are so hyped up about our personal lifes though, haha! Going to the gym was fun, cos: It's free, the facilities are good and the toilets are really great! (Talk about hairdryers, heater and big space!) Nah, I really enjoyed the time I spend with my frens. :D Hehe! Somethings kinda change my perception of several pple... :) Guess that it's more of a good than bad thing, no? CTs are freaking coming, & that day too. -_- Darn it, I wonder how am I going to squeeze all of microbio, physio, maths and IPC into my brain and also manage to survive next Monday awake. D: I CAN DO IT! <3 YES YES, KELLY CAN DO IT! ;D MUST HAVE MORE CONFIDENCE! :))) WOOT! GO GET THOSE As/ADs! ;) BYEEEE! :D
back to top?
|