|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
kelly says hi
That little girl who is a proud owner of a black n97 mini goes by the name of Kelly W. She was born on this special date - The nineteen of December - and lives in a cozy house located in the sunny island of Singapore.
Like it or not, this is a place where she pens down her thoughts, feelings, and memories. Without say, she appreciates tags and hellos; do leave a note for her before you go. (: Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. |
affiliatesHuihui Kaixin Kayin Priscilla Ruifang Valerie Yingling Yunli ♠ Huimin Inglee Lovynn Marcus ♥ Alpha Caroline Kenneth Manwei Perlynn; Huiho Sharon Shirmaine Stephanie Weiyang ♣ Shihui Miss Low ♦ JSS 26th SC; Passionate Ants JSS Choir JSS Four FIVE 09' NP-BP Mentoring Scheme |
|
Sunday, May 09, 2010 @ 11:03 pmMother's Day!
Before I start on anything...HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL BELOVED MOTHERS OUT THERE! :D Woooosh~ Another picture post I guess! :P Don't feel like posting smth longgggg~ Step into the 3D world of Panasonic in Vivo City and behold, the most imaginative trip you would have in your visit to Vivo! (WOAH, I'm crapping ._.) Papa: Woah, this picture is very nice. Mummy: Yeah, Kelly you know who is this? ... (Blah blah blah!) Mummy: It's photoshopped! Papa: Yeah, her face is slimmer...Kelly!!Go take a photo! This is one of her best photos! :D Me: HUH!? :O Mummy: Aiya go take la. :) Papa: Must take her photo! China beauty! Go nearer and take. :O (Spends 5 mins trying to take a semi-perfect photo) AHEM, like isn't it my mummy's day? Why is my papa saying all these? xD Drove around Marina Bay Sands! :D Pretty cool! ^^ (Papa: Eh, camera ready leh!) There's even a residential area! O_O! And the building is super tall! >_< I think I'm very bad~ That's my gift (The pretty claypot) to my mummy today! ;D The thing was that her immediate reaction was this: I know you want me to cook more often for youu~ Ahh, but she's alrdy soo busy in a way! :X That also made me think of last last year's mother's day pressie I got her, which was a soup cook book! More soups in that claypot please! :X Haha! I still can't believe that I hid the claypot so well that she couldn't notice it... (In my wardrobe then my cupboard!) :P I <3 my mummy always! :D Alright, enough for today, there's school tmr! T_T back to top? |