|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
kelly says hi
That little girl who is a proud owner of a black n97 mini goes by the name of Kelly W. She was born on this special date - The nineteen of December - and lives in a cozy house located in the sunny island of Singapore.
Like it or not, this is a place where she pens down her thoughts, feelings, and memories. Without say, she appreciates tags and hellos; do leave a note for her before you go. (: Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. |
affiliatesHuihui Kaixin Kayin Priscilla Ruifang Valerie Yingling Yunli ♠ Huimin Inglee Lovynn Marcus ♥ Alpha Caroline Kenneth Manwei Perlynn; Huiho Sharon Shirmaine Stephanie Weiyang ♣ Shihui Miss Low ♦ JSS 26th SC; Passionate Ants JSS Choir JSS Four FIVE 09' NP-BP Mentoring Scheme |
|
Sunday, May 09, 2010 @ 12:21 amThird Week!
Isn't it fast? :) This post will be more of a pic post! :P This is Sunday! :D A cabbage growing out of a cabbage in my fridge, how cool is that? :P The best part was that it has flowers! Monday was the day I played Plant Vs Zombies, I think~ Haha! Tuesday & I got my PINK (I wouldn't have chose it if not for my class... :X) NP Shirt! Weee~ -Edited: Oh, I forgot to include that I was doing a epic project with Zijian regarding the creation of new elements. It was super easy! :D Ai na ni na!- Not the whole of T03 for this pic on Wed, but yeah~ I still like this PINK photo! :) That's our advisor/ IPC lecturer Ana! This is the very same day where pple who walked pass ogled at us while thinking: Why the heck is a group of pink shirts playing Takiyoko outside the LT at LSCT. :DD IPC Prac with hydrogen filled balloons on Thur! :P Lab coats ROCK! I like the traffic lights, rofl! :D Solomon and his weird balloon created with Edwin. O_O Cheesecake at Minibites! :D Smile~ This wasn't took on Friday, but it's kinda relevant, cos I was studying with Alpha and Zijian! (You 2 stop suanning me! D:) <3 Shihui! :) Saturday! Went for NP-BP Mentoring orientation! ;D Pretty fun: Polar bear, capt's ball, the HAHA game where I had to laugh 21 times, etc etc! I can't believe that Huiling and her fren Maggie and Liangyueh are there... Workmates! Hehe~ ;D A lot of other things happened, but I'm lazy to type it out... :) Alright, good morning for now! (Night, duh~) xD
back to top?
|