|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
kelly says hi
That little girl who is a proud owner of a black n97 mini goes by the name of Kelly W. She was born on this special date - The nineteen of December - and lives in a cozy house located in the sunny island of Singapore.
Like it or not, this is a place where she pens down her thoughts, feelings, and memories. Without say, she appreciates tags and hellos; do leave a note for her before you go. (: Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. |
affiliatesHuihui Kaixin Kayin Priscilla Ruifang Valerie Yingling Yunli ♠ Huimin Inglee Lovynn Marcus ♥ Alpha Caroline Kenneth Manwei Perlynn; Huiho Sharon Shirmaine Stephanie Weiyang ♣ Shihui Miss Low ♦ JSS 26th SC; Passionate Ants JSS Choir JSS Four FIVE 09' NP-BP Mentoring Scheme |
|
Saturday, April 24, 2010 @ 11:34 pmMassive Updating~
Okay la, as you can see, I've not been updating often. It's basically cos I'm back home at 8+ from mon to thurs due to all the nitty gritty events. :) Yeap, school starts considerably late, but I'm still tired. :P I shall summarise everything! :DMonday! Hate 154 for almost making me late. THE LONGEST ATTENDANCE TAKING EVER! :D For 1hour 45min in our 2hour maths lecture, we introduced ourselves/ our friends as the lecturer ticked the list. How cool is that? Lunch at SIM~ (Sorry to Pris >_<) BMS 1.1 T03! shortest tutorial ever on the 1st day! Our physiology lecturer just made us learn a fun fact about our partner and present it to the class. Tada, 15 mins and we're off! Loads of notes to buy too, meaning, a lot of money wasted. T_T Haha! Dinner with Belenus at the Alumni Clubhouse! >:D Tuesday! Had this mini orientation & talks for Microbio! :) Guess what themes we had for broken television? “A Gorilla in a bikini eating banana" "A man holding a parang and underwear running?" I forgot lol~ But the results were super funny! ^^ Mini buffet was pretty nice too! :D Had problems with the vending machine for snacks, my calbee prawn crackers are just too fat. :P Oh yeah~ since my frens and I had like nth to do during the 2hours of lunch, we FB-ed. xD during Physiology tutorial, that's when I realised that I didn't really catch anything during the lecture. :\ Oh! And MB tutorial was rather cool, cos the lecturer is nice! :D (Finally we get to use our lappys for wiki-ing/ googling) But, the MB tb is no fun. $55.20 for a 1.5kg book which I had to lug to JP with my other notes too. Jubeat & KFC! :) & in total, I signed up for 4 CCAs, ROFL. I'm too smart liao. -_- Wednesday! This is when lectures really get you confused. Signed up for NP Ambassador~ :D & my very 1st practical! I can swim in the labcoat liao loh. Quizzes at the end of the prac are really freaky, cos they are graded. :( Oh well! xD Thursday! This is a super cool day! :) IPC pracs 1st, where we get to wash our apparatus 6 times with tap water then once with distilled. :X Went to the alumni clubhouse again for lunch with T03 + our IPC lecture, aka our advisor! Cos there was only one hour of lunch, we kinda rushed. (& I hate to eat my frens', yes with the s', food. xD I asked who ordered pasta, cos mine wasn't what was served, in the end it was Huimin's. Nvm, then my other fren so called "took mine", so I exchanged with him. Nth special. & then we realised that the dish he was eating wasn't pasta, we suddenly found out that I was eating my another fren's dish. LOL!) The best part was that she the lecture for our next lecture, cos we were late by 10 mins. :X Lucky eh? Dance4Fund! Yay~ LSCT 3rd! <3 Dinner with Belenus at Mac! :) Free ice cream & loads of fries! Lookie at the fries! x_x Friday! S&W (aka Sports and Wellness) was just a briefing. Joined Volleyball! :) 9 weeks of lesson then competition! xD Idea Jumpstart was FUN! Maybe cos my lecturer was really cool and I joined this great group! :P Yeah, this was the postcard I chose which landed me with 3 other pple. :P Okay la, I'm a lil tired now. Cya! back to top? |