|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
kelly says hi
That little girl who is a proud owner of a black n97 mini goes by the name of Kelly W. She was born on this special date - The nineteen of December - and lives in a cozy house located in the sunny island of Singapore.
Like it or not, this is a place where she pens down her thoughts, feelings, and memories. Without say, she appreciates tags and hellos; do leave a note for her before you go. (: Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. |
affiliatesHuihui Kaixin Kayin Priscilla Ruifang Valerie Yingling Yunli ♠ Huimin Inglee Lovynn Marcus ♥ Alpha Caroline Kenneth Manwei Perlynn; Huiho Sharon Shirmaine Stephanie Weiyang ♣ Shihui Miss Low ♦ JSS 26th SC; Passionate Ants JSS Choir JSS Four FIVE 09' NP-BP Mentoring Scheme |
|
Friday, April 09, 2010 @ 3:05 pmPolypolypoly!
Counting down: Yoyoyo! I'm back again! :D I'm getting excited, that excited that some times I do get butterflies in my stomach, rofl! :D You know, it's that anticipation hidden in my heart. Finally, poly is going to start, and I hope it kicks off a great begining! :) Time flies fast these few weeks, I dunno why. (& to be honest, I'm scared of time flying too fast. :X) HAHA! After all those fun programmes in line for us, it'll be torture time! >:D Yes, TORTURE TIME. (I'm emphasizing it, JC pple!) Lemme give you an example on discipline-wise! (Hope I'm not doing any plagiarism though. :P) Important Information It's like, wow. :D And these set of rules/ assesment only applies for a module. ._. HAHA! I want my timetable to be out soon! xD I'm really curious about what I'll start learning first. :3 Biobiobio, I hate memorising, definitely hate it, but I like the content? LOL. Smth's really wrong with my brain. 5. Carbohydrate metabolism: GLYCOGENESIS AND GLYCOGENOLYSIS -Ogles- Lookie! All those terms! >:D I'm so looking forward to learning them after entering just now MeL. xD Come on Time! Lemme enjoy my last few days of school hols to the fullest before I embark on the new journey! :D If not I think I'll suffer from a massive gush of adrenaline in my bloodstream on the first day of school. Poor hypothalamus. xD Maybe my capillaries will burst due to the influx, causing the platelets in the plasma to catalyse a reaction to clot the blood... Gosh, I'm crazzzzzzyyy! Okay byebye! :D |