|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
kelly says hi
That little girl who is a proud owner of a black n97 mini goes by the name of Kelly W. She was born on this special date - The nineteen of December - and lives in a cozy house located in the sunny island of Singapore.
Like it or not, this is a place where she pens down her thoughts, feelings, and memories. Without say, she appreciates tags and hellos; do leave a note for her before you go. (: Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. |
affiliatesHuihui Kaixin Kayin Priscilla Ruifang Valerie Yingling Yunli ♠ Huimin Inglee Lovynn Marcus ♥ Alpha Caroline Kenneth Manwei Perlynn; Huiho Sharon Shirmaine Stephanie Weiyang ♣ Shihui Miss Low ♦ JSS 26th SC; Passionate Ants JSS Choir JSS Four FIVE 09' NP-BP Mentoring Scheme |
|
Wednesday, March 24, 2010 @ 11:23 pmHappy/ Sad
Don't really feel like typing a lot today! :D Kinda moodless after all the NP software installation stuffs.Met Priscilla and her little sis at JP today for a meal and movie! Before I really saw them, I saw this man in his 40s? waving at me. My 1st reaction was of cos, do I know him? In the end he turned out to my Pris' dad! :D Dined in at this mini restaurant with a rather nice ambient called ambush! :D Ate this pretty filling plus delicious seafood pasta which came along with a soul warming clam chowder! :D Thanks to Pris for the ice cream brownie treat too! :X (Yeah, I ate loads of whipped cream! that's 50 calories per teaspoon according to you~ :D) Next was this cutesy movie! :D Yeah, this is my very first 3D movie! Pretty fun and worth the money I guess! :) I love Toothless the Night Fury, cos he's just too adorable!!! :P (Maybe I'll edit this part tmr, when I've a better mood. LOL!) After that, we went to popular and yeah, I met my papa and we parted our ways. :) I hate NP's software installation. REPHRASE! I hate my 64bit Win7 lappy. D: It's irritating. back to top? |