|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
kelly says hi
That little girl who is a proud owner of a black n97 mini goes by the name of Kelly W. She was born on this special date - The nineteen of December - and lives in a cozy house located in the sunny island of Singapore.
Like it or not, this is a place where she pens down her thoughts, feelings, and memories. Without say, she appreciates tags and hellos; do leave a note for her before you go. (: Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. |
affiliatesHuihui Kaixin Kayin Priscilla Ruifang Valerie Yingling Yunli ♠ Huimin Inglee Lovynn Marcus ♥ Alpha Caroline Kenneth Manwei Perlynn; Huiho Sharon Shirmaine Stephanie Weiyang ♣ Shihui Miss Low ♦ JSS 26th SC; Passionate Ants JSS Choir JSS Four FIVE 09' NP-BP Mentoring Scheme |
|
Sunday, March 21, 2010 @ 3:58 pmEXHAUSTED~
This is totally like "a week of events" marathon. 8D Moving on ma'am, another short one of cos! :D (Omg, I'm typing like t....h.........i.............................s.. slow.... n...o.........w & I'm waiting for pics for the camp!)Friday CHOIR CAMP! :D Back as seniors of cos. & I shall not type every single thing out here as you must well refer to the camp proposal itself, hahaha! It was rather fun in it's ways, although we seniors were pretty "redundant". Sorry to Jingwoon, I really scared the campers with my fierce-ness for once. (I guess they must be thinking what happened to the nice and kind SL Kelly they had a year back.) Happy meal-ed at Mac with 2 others. :X (Goodness, fries for 3 consecutive days. -_-) Camp fire was not as great as SLC's, but choir was really really very high! :D One of the fun things that we did was to play Raving Rabbids on Wii! ;D You can be this dentist pulling our sinister worms with big evil grins, shutting toilet doors for the rabbids, dancing with the rabbids (Awwww, so cute! :3), flinging cows away etc! Nicole and I kinda wanted sleep, so we sneaked into the instructors room for a snooze. :) I wanna thank the bus driver uncle who allowed me to get a free ride from home to school at around 11 at night! :D Having 2 other events on the next day, I could have chose not to stay over, however I just cant bear to leave you know!! D: Crazy right? :P Saturday With only 2-3 hours of sleep on Friday night, I woke up bright (literally BRIGHT becos of the lights! :D) and early in the morning. Srsly, I feel that this camp has loads of sectionals. Don't want to comment too much on the camp here. :X Cheers for SSB! :D "Good morning Sir Mad Hatter!" Lol, I miss the petpet names that we made for ourselves! Extrememakeover~ Glenn is super cute in his Zachbell like costume! :DD Yunhao and Rachel loves to dance with veils~ At the end of the camp, I have a confession to make: I SRSLY DON'T WANT TO HEAR THE SONG BABY BY JUSTIN BIEBER FOR NOW. Listened to it like twice during camp fire, once during talent time and another few times during reporting. xD Walked back with Fionn! Didn't go to 4/5 Gathering as it was raining and Rachel and I were uber tired. D: I MISS FOURFIVE OHNINE! <3 Rushed back home to prepare for Zining's 21st birthday party with the theme of ribbons and bows! :D Met Shihui and her friend, Melisa, then headed off to Aloha Loyang! Missed the shuttle bus to that place. Shihui is super wicked when she plays Rummy! >:D It's kinda heart warming to see so many pple coming tgt just to celebrate ZN's birthday. I like the way they take photos when it was almost cake cutting time, although it was squeezey! You'll feel as if you are either part of the paparazzi or part of the "celebs". Hehe! :P Survival Project gang! Hahahaha~ :D Dodge rocks! Nicole (White Destiny de leader), me, Zijian (Avatar user), Zining (Dodge baller) and Shihui (my partner in crime for a lot of things)! The train ride back home! A walking zombie which looked human ambled her way our of the MRT. :D And there after, she wasted a lot of time traveling back and staring into blank space before she slept at 1am~ Sunday Woke up at 9am. Hahaha~ Crazy me. :D Bought groceries and ate lor mee! Haha~ Nth much today actually. Cos I almost used the whole afternoon blogging this very post. :X Okay, I'll post next time or smth! :D back to top? |