cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
tag please or die
kelly says hi

That little girl who is a proud owner of a black n97 mini goes by the name of Kelly W. She was born on this special date - The nineteen of December - and lives in a cozy house located in the sunny island of Singapore.

Like it or not, this is a place where she pens down her thoughts, feelings, and memories. & all those nonsensical things at times.

Without say, she appreciates tags and hellos; do leave a note for her before you go. (:

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox.
affiliates

Huihui Kaixin Kayin Priscilla Ruifang Valerie Yingling YunliHuimin Inglee Lovynn Marcus Alpha Caroline Kenneth Manwei Perlynn; Huiho Sharon Shirmaine Stephanie WeiyangShihui Miss LowJSS 26th SC; Passionate Ants JSS Choir JSS Four FIVE 09' NP-BP Mentoring Scheme
Monday, March 08, 2010 @ 3:20 pm
Train of Thoughts


Hm... I don't even know which cabin am I in now, I'm just like a wandering soul walking aimlessly in the train. All right, let's walk over to the captain's. :)


ARGH! I can't wait for Poly to start, srsly I can't wait any longer. Call me a guai kia all you want.
I know that the JC pple I know are all desperately looking forward to the "long awaited" holidays, especially after going through countless of tutorials and lectures etc, and envy us non-DPA Poly students. Even some say that they rather rot at home.
However, can you imagine yourself not doing anything for a long period of time? It can be very boring loh. I rather be in school doing something more useful/ meaningful, it ultimately makes me feel happier. :) Stress is another story, I admit, but looking on the bright side, at least you are mentally and physically (PE!) active right? :D
Of course I look forward to the "March hols" too, I really anticipate meeting up the JC pple who I miss loads! xD


Okay, the captain is complaining that I'm too noisy over there, journeying on to the 1st passenger cabin. After looking at the ACJC postcard I got a year ago for awhile, it kinda struck me. 
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinion, their lives a  mimicry, their passions are quotation."
It's true! How many original people are there in the world? How many ingenious inventions are created every year? How many things that we learn are through ourselves, not others? Very few right?
Then this thought bubble leads me on to another one. Many things that we have now are improvements of the previous generation's innovations, which means that the very first of that particular items may be created hundreds of years back. So who are those special unknown people, the ones who we don't even give proper credit to now and some how take for granted after impacting us with those littlest things they have crafted?  Yeah, the telephone is created by Alexander Graham Bell, what about something simpler... like a knife, safety pin, shoe...
Okay, you may think that I'm crazy alrdy. Hoho! Really, without these people, would we be leading the lifestyle we have now? :D


Over to the next cabin! xD Sometimes I still wish that I was a kid! I know I know, it's like some pple can't wait to grow up and earn big bucks, and yet I can still dream about my childhood years. Haha!
When I was younger, like around 13, I would say that the 16/17 year olds playing the same game with me are old. (Of cos I didn't say/ type it!) Looking back, now I find myself not old. Ridiculous? Some how, I would always look up to those kor kors and jie jies.
I do enjoy looking at little kids play - they are just so innocent no matter how devilish they can get.
Ytd I was in Daiso and I saw this little 3 year old boy talking to his dad.
"Daddy, let's play! ... I'll be the monkey, and you'll be the banana! ... The muunk-kiie eat bunn-nahh-naah~" -Smiles sweetly-
Haha, so cute loh. I really burst into laughter after hearing that. :D Going poly le, that's another chapter of my life. Perhaps it's almost time to let go of the past and carefully place it in a special box.


Oh? I didn't realise that this train only has 3 passenger cabins! :O If only there's a spell which can freeze/alter time, I wouldn't mind that at all! :D Time... a true gift and a cruel joke mixed together, disguised as the blazing sun and the cool moon we see daily. (Okay, maybe not the moon!) It's March alrdy - the 10th week of the year. Another 9 more months, my 17th b'day arrives. Geez, am I really ageing that fast? :\ It is really a paradox that people want time to fast forward yet slow down at the very same time... Haha! Just like O lvls, you want the hols immediately, but you hate it when the exams creeps nearer. Haha!

Alright, time to get off the train. :)
back to top?
monthly archive

May 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 April 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 January 2012 February 2012 April 2012 August 2012
recent entries

Complete it! Past few days. Fourfive Random! A snippet of my life. Package! CNY Alumni Dinner with 26th & Others. Smile! Random! Screwed up.
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS