cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
tag please or die
kelly says hi

That little girl who is a proud owner of a black n97 mini goes by the name of Kelly W. She was born on this special date - The nineteen of December - and lives in a cozy house located in the sunny island of Singapore.

Like it or not, this is a place where she pens down her thoughts, feelings, and memories. & all those nonsensical things at times.

Without say, she appreciates tags and hellos; do leave a note for her before you go. (:

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox.
affiliates

Huihui Kaixin Kayin Priscilla Ruifang Valerie Yingling YunliHuimin Inglee Lovynn Marcus Alpha Caroline Kenneth Manwei Perlynn; Huiho Sharon Shirmaine Stephanie WeiyangShihui Miss LowJSS 26th SC; Passionate Ants JSS Choir JSS Four FIVE 09' NP-BP Mentoring Scheme
Saturday, March 06, 2010 @ 11:24 pm
Past few days.

Haha, I've been a lil' lazy to blog! So lemme just highlight what I did? :D

Thur! That was the day I decided against working thanks partly to my papa! :) Yeah, although he can be irritating, he kinda helped me. :D Thank you papa! <3 Fiesta-ing again. xD I think thur's cooking was one of the most moodless/ worst job I've ever done. Sad. D:

Fri! Another busy unexpected fri afternoon, as in everything was very last minute! xD Lunch out with Zijian again to give him my bio tb. (Yay! Bio. -_-) Went out with Fionn to JP, after she smsed me during sch hours? Hehe! Yeah, and I met her classmate Vanessa~ Just by looking at her face, I could tell that she's from culbs and society in sec sch, later guessing that she's from library, rofl. :X Went around looking at stuffs, saw Yuanhao, Kayin, Yiteng...! Later went back to Fionn's house to get my psp. :) Out to Mustafa and another shopping centre near it. The funny thing was that the pple in Mustafa believed that my mummy and I are foreigners. "Cannot, I live in Hongkong...!" "Oh okay, then let's check the item now!" / "What's that, smells good..." (Then my mummy spoke a phrase I dunno in French) "Je ne sais pais. :(" -ogles at the food- "You want to try one?" "Sure!" "Ahh nvm, just take the whole thing!" "THANK YOU! :D" And FYI, that snack cost $6 for 250g. :X

Sat!  Went to M'sia! :D OMG! I TELL YOU! TODAY IS A DAY TO RMB IN MY LIFE! Cos... today I bought the most tissue paper in my entire life. -_-! The one with the garfield cover, the one with the cute koala I use to see in the bookshop during sec4, kleenex, scott, the house brand de. (These are the portable types!) Box type, portable type, toilet roll type. 2 ply 3ply. Which do you want? TISSUE PAPER ONE DOLLAR! :D (Yingling, when you cry after listening to Paper Plane, Prisoner and Kokoro, I can sponsor you tissue liao!) & there's smth funny~ Cos my mummy and I were saying that we use toilet paper way faster than my papa, I dunno why but he suddenly said this: Aiya, buy more issue paper, can go eat tissue paper liao! HAHAA! Lame like I dunno what. :X

That's all for today. :P
back to top?
monthly archive

May 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 April 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 January 2012 February 2012 April 2012 August 2012
recent entries

Fourfive Random! A snippet of my life. Package! CNY Alumni Dinner with 26th & Others. Smile! Random! Screwed up. Done! Another Day.
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS