|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
kelly says hi
That little girl who is a proud owner of a black n97 mini goes by the name of Kelly W. She was born on this special date - The nineteen of December - and lives in a cozy house located in the sunny island of Singapore.
Like it or not, this is a place where she pens down her thoughts, feelings, and memories. Without say, she appreciates tags and hellos; do leave a note for her before you go. (: Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. |
affiliatesHuihui Kaixin Kayin Priscilla Ruifang Valerie Yingling Yunli ♠ Huimin Inglee Lovynn Marcus ♥ Alpha Caroline Kenneth Manwei Perlynn; Huiho Sharon Shirmaine Stephanie Weiyang ♣ Shihui Miss Low ♦ JSS 26th SC; Passionate Ants JSS Choir JSS Four FIVE 09' NP-BP Mentoring Scheme |
|
Wednesday, April 07, 2010 @ 8:28 pmMusic to the Heart~
OKAY, I finally know what to post alrdy! (Since I'm rotting at home, I've nth much to post also, HAHA!)Short update on ytd! Went to NP with Zhanhong ytd to the IT Help Desk. :) Maybe I want to work like those Y2 students in there, the pay is good for the job scope okay! Saw a lot of pple, esp the Accountancy ones who I know! :D Makan Place is super big, but that won't stop me from my ambition of trying every single food in there! >:D Jubeat later. (I'm a good girl, 8 songs only! :P) Okay, you'll never realise the power of watching vocailod videos until you do so. -Looks for a sad one- Ah! Kororo by Kagamine Len & Rin! xD ALLOW YOURSELF TO FEEL THE VIDEO. :D Wahahaha! (Please don't hate/blame me if you actually cry.) So what's Vocaliod?! It's basically a voice synthesizer produced by Yamaha. Go google it/wiki it if you want to know more. Lol. :) You may think that it dumb listening to computer generated music, schizo in fact. Lemme prove you wrong, cos I feel that it's such a wonderful creation! :D Why I like (Or LOVE!) Vocaliod? Pretty videos, meaningful story lines, humorous pictures, interesting tunes... & most importantly, it's ADDICTIVE! >:P I want the 3rd part of Synchronicity to be out NAO! xD Okay okay, before I flood my blog with Vocaliods, I shall stop for now. :3 Sayonara! back to top? |