|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
kelly says hi
That little girl who is a proud owner of a black n97 mini goes by the name of Kelly W. She was born on this special date - The nineteen of December - and lives in a cozy house located in the sunny island of Singapore.
Like it or not, this is a place where she pens down her thoughts, feelings, and memories. Without say, she appreciates tags and hellos; do leave a note for her before you go. (: Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. |
affiliatesHuihui Kaixin Kayin Priscilla Ruifang Valerie Yingling Yunli ♠ Huimin Inglee Lovynn Marcus ♥ Alpha Caroline Kenneth Manwei Perlynn; Huiho Sharon Shirmaine Stephanie Weiyang ♣ Shihui Miss Low ♦ JSS 26th SC; Passionate Ants JSS Choir JSS Four FIVE 09' NP-BP Mentoring Scheme |
|
Saturday, April 17, 2010 @ 11:24 pmLSCT FOC! :)
BELENUS OI! :D Yeah, I'm back from my camp/slumber of 16hours (6 + 10) ever since break camp. :) A lil lazy/ lost in time/ emotionless to blog cos I'm still tired. D: <-- this was written on thurs. Overall the camp was fun, although the cheering part gets on my nerves sometimes. (Too tired to cheer still ask us to cheer, tsk tsk.) Entering the LT in the morning on the 12th was scary. I knew nobody there - no one at all then - and honestly I envied those who went to the same course tgt. Haha, but it wasn't all that bad. :) Just doing some highlights of the camp; too lazy to TYPE everything out. D: Oh, I WILL rmb this. BOY GIRL ALTERNATE. For almost everything. -_- Caterpillar, group discussion... Hot... (Hot...) Hawt... (Hawt...) Hooott! (Hooott!) Hawt hawt hawt! That's very hawwt! That's very hawwt! That's very hawwt! HOT HOT HOT! ;D Got influenced by our GLs, srsly srsly influenced. You can change hot to cold to lame etc! :D & I did that cheer as a forfeit for Takoyaki. T_T Camp food ROCKS! FTW! <3 I love the night walk (Entered that lift at 5:30am after a 2h wait...) of the camp, it's really DIFFERENT from the one held back in JSS. I mean, the GLs are really dressed up as ghosts with makeup, the dummies are pretty life-like and you get to explore the whole building! Initially I was scared. Yeah! But it was hilarious in the end: I almost scared some GLs, my partner (Collin) said "wah, so many pple want to be my gf" to those GLs who screamed at us, we helped put back the props etc etc. Hahaha! :D Performance was disastrous, but who cared? So long as we understand what we were doing it was OKAY~ Srsly, there was this les scene performed by File (the guy who used his sleeping bag for his chest and had to keep adjusting it.) and Marcus which was totally GHEY. :X (I don't want to describe it... :D) Realised that there are 4 of us JSS pple in LSCT! Yvonne, Kangchun, Michelle and I! :) Day 2 games were WILD and DIRTY! :D Fancy lemon with salt? What about captain's ball played this way? You but on the mat with loads of grass, water, flour, butter and CHICKEN BONE! :D The rolling scissors paper stone... I could have gone over to the other side, if not for Zijian. D: (ARGH! D:) Cha Kuey Tiao was worse, without the grass and chicken bone but you have to put your face on the mat etc. ._. Minesweepers. If you walk wrongly, you'll have to get bombed by a water bag! & the 1st time I stepped on the wrong square, the station master bombed himself. :X & out group took a super long time for that game! Massive water bombing on the 1st night! :D Yay, Omega and I bombed Zoe successfully. ;D 2nd night: Disco like event when you can have jumping exercises lol! :P A lot of pple got drawn on when they are sleeping on the 2nd "night" (8am+), and luckily I woke up before I got drawn on with markers. :X No luck with scissors paper stone for our group! D: We keep losing LOL. xD Okay! Introducing our Yandao and Chiobu Welfare GLs, Cain and Zoe! :P (Sorry, too absorbed with cheers! D:) Our group! :DDD Belenus! :) Okay enough about camp! <3 back to top? |