|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
kelly says hi
That little girl who is a proud owner of a black n97 mini goes by the name of Kelly W. She was born on this special date - The nineteen of December - and lives in a cozy house located in the sunny island of Singapore.
Like it or not, this is a place where she pens down her thoughts, feelings, and memories. Without say, she appreciates tags and hellos; do leave a note for her before you go. (: Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. |
affiliatesHuihui Kaixin Kayin Priscilla Ruifang Valerie Yingling Yunli ♠ Huimin Inglee Lovynn Marcus ♥ Alpha Caroline Kenneth Manwei Perlynn; Huiho Sharon Shirmaine Stephanie Weiyang ♣ Shihui Miss Low ♦ JSS 26th SC; Passionate Ants JSS Choir JSS Four FIVE 09' NP-BP Mentoring Scheme |
|
Saturday, May 01, 2010 @ 4:52 pmWeekends! ;D
I love the weekends, it's like the only time I can really get a nice rest! :DPoly life - 2 weeks alrdy! <3 Okay la, it's fun but it also has it's ups and downs~ I really like my class loads! We eat lunch tgt like on mons to thur etc etc! :) & most imptly, we get along with each other! Argh, so many interviews this week, like 3 days in a row. :X Can you imagine an interviewer for NP Ambassador asked me whether I prefered Mac or KFC? I found it rather ridiculous, haha! Now it's just the results, hope that we all go in tgt! Klavierensemble's interview was fast and quick, but rather solemn, cos my phone was flat on that day! :( Microbiology pracs really rock! >:D Saccharomyces cerevisae (Of cos I didn't memorise the name ._.) - that's the speciment I took! It's really very pretty under the microscope, after staining it that is~ Oh, & I kinda love the names of the things that we are going to memorise in MB! :D It's just like saying a harry potter spell... This is the roller coaster our group (Jasper, Almanda, Andre and Marcel) did! Colour combi-wise it's not so nice, but it's really cool when you see the marble roll down the track. :) & definitely I'm proud of what we've done! Demo, I'm really very sorry about that day... 2 hours... :(( Oh! Please do say hi to this little guy in Canteen 2's Japanese stall! :P Alright, going out for a run soon! Ttyl peeps~ :)) back to top? |