|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
kelly says hi
That little girl who is a proud owner of a black n97 mini goes by the name of Kelly W. She was born on this special date - The nineteen of December - and lives in a cozy house located in the sunny island of Singapore.
Like it or not, this is a place where she pens down her thoughts, feelings, and memories. Without say, she appreciates tags and hellos; do leave a note for her before you go. (: Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. |
affiliatesHuihui Kaixin Kayin Priscilla Ruifang Valerie Yingling Yunli ♠ Huimin Inglee Lovynn Marcus ♥ Alpha Caroline Kenneth Manwei Perlynn; Huiho Sharon Shirmaine Stephanie Weiyang ♣ Shihui Miss Low ♦ JSS 26th SC; Passionate Ants JSS Choir JSS Four FIVE 09' NP-BP Mentoring Scheme |
|
Sunday, May 16, 2010 @ 12:56 amAnother Week!
Yeah, another eventful week passed! :) Another picture post, cos I'm getting really lazy to type everything out! >_<Monday: Cartoons day for my class, hahaha! Had my scholarship interview, saw a lot of pple I know that day. :) Tuesday: APPLE day! A day when my tutorial class wore green/ red and had to bring apples! :) I love the way we fake that we're rushing from Microbio to Maths Lecture. (Side note: we were ALREADY 10 mins+ late, but we walked to the theater!) xD Went to JP & jubeat! :D Omg, thanks to Alpha, I dropped my phone for the 1st time! D: Didn't know he also plays in the arcade... O_O! (Nah, I'm just kidding!) Wednesday: MB prac! Streaked 4 bacteria onto 4 petri dishes: Staphylococcus aures, e. coli, bacillium cereus and another bacteria! >_< Also went to buy Edwin's card with Yihui and Inglee in IMM! :) Thursday: That's the b'day boy Edwin sticking out his tongue! xD This day is an epic day for me I would say... IPC, I totally left my brain at home. Makan place after sch: SO MANY MISUNDERSTANDINGS! xD Hahahaa! The guys in my class SURE LOVE TO STOP IN THE MIDDLE OF ANYWHERE! :P Friday: This is how our IS class hangs our flow chat of "why?" xD Cool eh? <3 my group, cos we rock! ;) Supposed to study on fri with Zijian, but in the end we played cos Shihui was there. :X Ahhh! :( Jubeat card reader system spoiled! D: Thanks to Shihui for treating us floats! ;D HAHA! :) Saturday: Yay! 1st mentoring session! <3 Pretty mind draining, although I only taught the little pri 5 boy 4 maths qns... xD Then off to Mac to meet up Jasmine, Justin, Hisyam, Yunhao for proposal~ Lol. ANNOYING ORANGE IS DAMN ANNOYING CAN? D: "Why?" Bye byeeee! xD back to top? |