|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
kelly says hi
That little girl who is a proud owner of a black n97 mini goes by the name of Kelly W. She was born on this special date - The nineteen of December - and lives in a cozy house located in the sunny island of Singapore.
Like it or not, this is a place where she pens down her thoughts, feelings, and memories. Without say, she appreciates tags and hellos; do leave a note for her before you go. (: Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. |
affiliatesHuihui Kaixin Kayin Priscilla Ruifang Valerie Yingling Yunli ♠ Huimin Inglee Lovynn Marcus ♥ Alpha Caroline Kenneth Manwei Perlynn; Huiho Sharon Shirmaine Stephanie Weiyang ♣ Shihui Miss Low ♦ JSS 26th SC; Passionate Ants JSS Choir JSS Four FIVE 09' NP-BP Mentoring Scheme |
|
Saturday, January 02, 2010 @ 10:42 pmThe Symmetry: 20100102
Isn't that nice? :DOkay, I just realised I posted a lot ytd. :D I must be nuts about the new year. I don't really know what to blog about today. Maybe because my mood is pretty much spoiled today. Although I had my laughs today, it's still not enough to turn my pretty moody day around. Perhaps it's because that the root of my fowl mood comes from none other then him. Fire and water clashes - that's the best description of what I'm experiencing - and I believe that there's more to come. Oh well, I have to live with it, as the root can't be unearthed from my heart. Why am I personifying things and giving things metaphors? :X Enigmatic... xD -& I'm addicted to Len and Rin etc etc!- back to top? |