|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
kelly says hi
That little girl who is a proud owner of a black n97 mini goes by the name of Kelly W. She was born on this special date - The nineteen of December - and lives in a cozy house located in the sunny island of Singapore.
Like it or not, this is a place where she pens down her thoughts, feelings, and memories. Without say, she appreciates tags and hellos; do leave a note for her before you go. (: Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. |
affiliatesHuihui Kaixin Kayin Priscilla Ruifang Valerie Yingling Yunli ♠ Huimin Inglee Lovynn Marcus ♥ Alpha Caroline Kenneth Manwei Perlynn; Huiho Sharon Shirmaine Stephanie Weiyang ♣ Shihui Miss Low ♦ JSS 26th SC; Passionate Ants JSS Choir JSS Four FIVE 09' NP-BP Mentoring Scheme |
|
Thursday, December 31, 2009 @ 4:33 pmYtd, that eventful day.
Okay, going to post twice today I guess. ;DLet's talk about the 30th of Dec 2009! (Aka the second last day of the year!) Traveled all the way to JP and waited for a while at the NEW BOON LAY BUS INTERCHANGE! :D 2nd time there liao, haha! I'm kind of sad that the cooled air from the air cons will just go to waste whenever the doors open, how un-environmentally-friendly. :( Smsed like siao cha bo too. :X (& Kenneth, I will help you get a goody bag! :D) Went to Jack's Place at Jurong SAFRA with my Chinese tuition friend, the one who always like to copy my ting xie. Ate rib eye (mid rare) till I'm 110% full. It was pretty expensive at first sight, however the price was really worth it as the serving was humongous! :D Haha, the waiter actually swooped our plates (Got mid well instead). Dumb, but hilarious. Thank you Royce! :) Almost met Lianxin late. :X & goodness! I forgot that Raffles City isn't at Raffles Place MRT! D: It's at City Hall! -big laughter! xD- Went to KBox at Marina Square late! (Okay, I've to agree with you Pris, why did we wanted to meet at Raffles City instead of KBox instead? :O) But it's okay, it least we made it there, if not LX and I will have a harder time! :P Sung loads of songs, mainly Chinese ones, and was very zi high! SHE crazy also. ;D Pris came slightly later, then Steph came halfway through. Glad that the snacks were FREE FLOW, but the service is damn slow. I still think that LX's voice is nice! My rusted like I dunno what. :X Sung like ting tongs till 6:30! & bill shock! 110 DOLLARS?! :( Meaning, I have to fork out a huge sum of $30, so wth? I'm over spending liao. :( Steph and I! :D Pris and Lianxin! Next up was rushing to the Esplanade! :D The pres herself was not there sharp, so rofl. :O The juniors still look cute? xD Met Ms Goh too, too bad we didn't have the chance to take a photo with her. D: Bag-checked before entering the theater. :) & I can't believe that I spoke so much Singlish in the theater, it's super unglamorous. Haha, the four "seniors" who could make it! :D Okay, after the whole performance, I was totally satisfied with it. VJC, Victoria Chorale, the Vocal Consort and Mr Nelson Kwei (That very famous choral conductor)! :D Cool right?! xD I love it when the sang cannons, it's just so mystical! :D Silence during a sudden pause was piecing and splendid, yet it keeps your soul yearning for more music. The two soloist from VJC's choir who sung the descant (If I'm not wrong) are super powerful! You can literally see the guy's vein in his neck appear! I wish that I'm like them sometimes. :P Formations and balance were perfect too! :D Can tell that they put in loads of effort for this show which took us with storm. I mean, really, you can even see them using their diaphragms for every note their sing. (Lol, very choir termed now! :X) Verdict: THEY MAKE ME WANNA JOIN CHOIR AGAIN! :DDLX had to leave earlier. :X Almost couldn't find a place to eat, so Pris, Steph and I ran from City Link back to Marina Square! Luckily we found Mac, if not I think we'll be starving, haha! (Steph! Student meal cheaper luh! >_<) Ate till our fills then headed out for the Singapore River near the Esplanade for some picture taking! :D I thought I celebrated 2010 earlier that time when I heard the rehearsals for today! :P Xmas Lights! :D Giving (Steph) and Taking (Pris)! Paparazzi! >_< Chio bear! :D Headed back home afterward, if not I'll be dead meat. :X (It was going to be 11:30 then). Had a long long chat with Pris about the future etc on the MRT! (& I really want that games day thing! 8D) Luckily we didn't miss the stop... TYVM spoiled indicator! :( It's quite awkward to be waiting for the bus to home, in fact I felt it was pretty scary? :O (WHAT IFs...) Luckily I was sms-ing pple, if not it'll be really weird doing nothing at all! D: Thanks to you and you! xD Reached home at 12:12am! :D & that's all for that day, cos the rest are unimportant. :D Super eventful ba? :) -& Today is a day I suffer from loads of blisters. D:- back to top? |