|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
kelly says hi
That little girl who is a proud owner of a black n97 mini goes by the name of Kelly W. She was born on this special date - The nineteen of December - and lives in a cozy house located in the sunny island of Singapore.
Like it or not, this is a place where she pens down her thoughts, feelings, and memories. Without say, she appreciates tags and hellos; do leave a note for her before you go. (: Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. |
affiliatesHuihui Kaixin Kayin Priscilla Ruifang Valerie Yingling Yunli ♠ Huimin Inglee Lovynn Marcus ♥ Alpha Caroline Kenneth Manwei Perlynn; Huiho Sharon Shirmaine Stephanie Weiyang ♣ Shihui Miss Low ♦ JSS 26th SC; Passionate Ants JSS Choir JSS Four FIVE 09' NP-BP Mentoring Scheme |
|
Tuesday, December 22, 2009 @ 9:59 pm6C2 Class Gathering!
Hello there!Today went to Sentosa (Siloso beach) for 4 years and suddenly we're meeting up again. Awkwardness, but a time to relish. There were more than 15 pple playing dog and bone (group one forfeits!), volley (Sucky: keep hitting it on my face), captain's ball and many other random games, having some serious fun or just slacking around chatting/joking. Some pple changed and others didn't really. Whatever not, I guess that we still had a fun time tgt. :P ![]() Amanda, Adil, Cheng Hian, Fathu, Hamizan, Hui Hui, Jin Guang, Johnson, Lincoln, Kelly, Rauf, Shaw Siong, Tae Goo, Terence, Ting Hui, Wen Xiang, Yi Teng, Yun Li, Ryan, Mervyn, Shawn, Mrs De Souza. That's everyone who went, I guess. (I left early today D:) Fixed that double tone of my legs (Thank you SC! :X), but now my arms are double toned. Oh wells. xD Hope I won't get sun burned. (Hope Huihui got back her necklase too! D:)& I swear that my shorts was going to drop anytime in the sea. -.- Loved the cooling water though. (: If not for Lincoln's random class photo upload, there'll be no tags, no comments, no suggestion of a CG, no pushing Amanda to be organiser, no planning & lastly no gathering. :D Miraculous isn't it? A photo got everyone united in less than a month despite most of us not really keeping in touch with each other for the past 4 years. :) I'm so looking forward to the 27th - 4/5 CG! - and it better come sooner. Buhbyes! -& I still smell of the sea- back to top? |