|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
kelly says hi
That little girl who is a proud owner of a black n97 mini goes by the name of Kelly W. She was born on this special date - The nineteen of December - and lives in a cozy house located in the sunny island of Singapore.
Like it or not, this is a place where she pens down her thoughts, feelings, and memories. Without say, she appreciates tags and hellos; do leave a note for her before you go. (: Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. |
affiliatesHuihui Kaixin Kayin Priscilla Ruifang Valerie Yingling Yunli ♠ Huimin Inglee Lovynn Marcus ♥ Alpha Caroline Kenneth Manwei Perlynn; Huiho Sharon Shirmaine Stephanie Weiyang ♣ Shihui Miss Low ♦ JSS 26th SC; Passionate Ants JSS Choir JSS Four FIVE 09' NP-BP Mentoring Scheme |
|
Friday, December 19, 2008 @ 9:33 pmSpecial
[1155p] Justin: I wanna b the 1st 1 to wish u[1159p] ZJ: Happy b'day... blah blah blah. [1159p] Me: 1159! [1200a] ZJ: -same msg 3 times- [1200a] Justin: Happy bday kellly ps u gt 1 less day to live muhahahahahahhahahahahahas! :D Was I the 1st? [1200a] Me: Nope... blah blah blah... Justinn! I wanted to win the bet, why didn't you send earlier! T_T [1201a] Ruifang sent me an sms and I'm off to bed. [0356a] Huihui and her early morning sms! [0730a] Off to school for orientation. [0749a] Hisyam: Happy Birthday, acutally I wanted to send you at 12am ytd, but I was sleeping. {LOL} [0801a] Yunli smsed! :D [0807a] Fionn suddenly say. Haha. [0849a] Layping sang me a song, how sweet! [0916a] Kaiqin smsed~ [1100p] Bariavee, Abdullah and Kavitha after hinting. LOL [1118a] Rachel's turn~ [0100p] Reached home after settling some things that made me serious instead of high? xD [1133a]Kaixin :) [0146p] Val and her longest chinese sms to me! :X [0151p] Steph's turn~ [0215p] Rushed off to make IC! [0345p] Ate at Raffles City! Damn full. Went to Robinson's next. [0434p] Melvin suddenly call me, FOR WORK REVIEW while I was eating! :X [0520p] Bought cake, radius is like 2.3 cm? Went back then. [0656p] Meiyu and Shaoying~ [0830p] Cutting cake period! [0900p] Played with candles and fire~ :D [0945p] Melvin wished me happy b'day~ [1000p] Posting this blog entry. Found out the Corene wished me too. [1002p] Kenneth: I want to be the last to wish you. xD OMG, I'm very high today that I'm so insane to record this down? :X Haha. Wonder what will happen next in the next 2 hours. Today I'm indeed touched by smth, and irritated. I teared, but no one knew. Haha. 15 Years Old now! :D Thank you everyone for the well wishes! :) Kelly~ (: back to top? |