|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
kelly says hi
That little girl who is a proud owner of a black n97 mini goes by the name of Kelly W. She was born on this special date - The nineteen of December - and lives in a cozy house located in the sunny island of Singapore.
Like it or not, this is a place where she pens down her thoughts, feelings, and memories. Without say, she appreciates tags and hellos; do leave a note for her before you go. (: Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. |
affiliatesHuihui Kaixin Kayin Priscilla Ruifang Valerie Yingling Yunli ♠ Huimin Inglee Lovynn Marcus ♥ Alpha Caroline Kenneth Manwei Perlynn; Huiho Sharon Shirmaine Stephanie Weiyang ♣ Shihui Miss Low ♦ JSS 26th SC; Passionate Ants JSS Choir JSS Four FIVE 09' NP-BP Mentoring Scheme |
|
Monday, December 01, 2008 @ 9:16 pm;D 100th
Ytd I played BADMINTON! with Manwei, Kenneth and Yongkang from 3-5pm in Jurong Green CC Court 2! :D Woosh! Fun! Thanks Mw for lending me your racket!Today the most hilarious thing happened. HUMAN ERROR. I send Shuxian they all that the meeting was 9, but I came at 10 myself. -.-! Thanks so much Yunhao for dismissing the topic! >_< Trash out and orientation meeting. I was at a lost. :) Met Kaixin and I met a new friend, Sarah! LOL Lame me. xD Before that I was with Zhanhong, cos he's meeting her too. Actually Melvin was supposed come along too, instead he passed the gift (with the reciept still inside, what a jerk! :X Hehe!) So Zhanhong decided to fake a love letter from Melvin to Kaixin! Haha! xD Saw the Vietnam photos, conclusion: ZHANHONG YOU ARE SO GIRLY! :X HEHE! & I KNOW YOUR SECRET! & the trip must be uber fun too! Thank you Kaixin for your gifts from Viet and B'day pressie! I love it, though I've yet to open the b'day one. :D Ate Mac with the 3 of them too! At night, I went for a buffet, fun & filling, but I won't wanna go there ever again. I'm uber BLOATED! :D Okies, that's all for tonight! <3 back to top? |