|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
kelly says hi
That little girl who is a proud owner of a black n97 mini goes by the name of Kelly W. She was born on this special date - The nineteen of December - and lives in a cozy house located in the sunny island of Singapore.
Like it or not, this is a place where she pens down her thoughts, feelings, and memories. Without say, she appreciates tags and hellos; do leave a note for her before you go. (: Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. |
affiliatesHuihui Kaixin Kayin Priscilla Ruifang Valerie Yingling Yunli ♠ Huimin Inglee Lovynn Marcus ♥ Alpha Caroline Kenneth Manwei Perlynn; Huiho Sharon Shirmaine Stephanie Weiyang ♣ Shihui Miss Low ♦ JSS 26th SC; Passionate Ants JSS Choir JSS Four FIVE 09' NP-BP Mentoring Scheme |
|
Thursday, November 06, 2008 @ 9:59 pmPonder
I'm tired today. So I dun wanna talk much about today, instead, I feel like reflecting. Lol, I sound so old! -.- I wonder whether I accept the fact that we all have to die one day. -SENSITIVE- Yes I know. But I just feel like pondering over it. It's like: everyone is given a life to live. Like food, it "expires" and one day we'll have to go. Some are considered lucky to die old, whereas some others aren't that lucky and die young. Unlike food though, that "expiry date" is never known to us. It's just like a game of bingo, when you start guessing all sorts of numbers. Only when the time is ripe, you'll know when you'll be going to pass away. So, I wonder whether I'll die the next day or month or whatever. And after a person dies, I wonder where would he go to. Heaven or Hell? Reincarnated? Gone just like that? I dunno, but if I could choose where I want to go after I die, I would choose to be among the coulds, just like the pic above. I just wanna look at others and perhaps guide them too? Hehe. Blah blah blah, I'm tlaking crap. But then and again, I wonder whether I really am ready to let go anytime. Perhaps I'm thinking too much. I dunno. Sorry if I stir up anything in your mind. :) Do not mind this freethinker as she is just wondering away.
back to top?
|