|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
kelly says hi
That little girl who is a proud owner of a black n97 mini goes by the name of Kelly W. She was born on this special date - The nineteen of December - and lives in a cozy house located in the sunny island of Singapore.
Like it or not, this is a place where she pens down her thoughts, feelings, and memories. Without say, she appreciates tags and hellos; do leave a note for her before you go. (: Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. |
affiliatesHuihui Kaixin Kayin Priscilla Ruifang Valerie Yingling Yunli ♠ Huimin Inglee Lovynn Marcus ♥ Alpha Caroline Kenneth Manwei Perlynn; Huiho Sharon Shirmaine Stephanie Weiyang ♣ Shihui Miss Low ♦ JSS 26th SC; Passionate Ants JSS Choir JSS Four FIVE 09' NP-BP Mentoring Scheme |
|
Sunday, October 26, 2008 @ 12:33 pm22nd to 24th of Oct
Hey pple, I'm back from the camp! Eh, actually on Friday, but I was to tired to post anything.Well, lemme talk about bridging gaps 1st. Some of the pri 6 pple are pretty enthu, but some were a hindrance and nuisance. Hahah! Played with them the Chicken game. I could tell that everyone was satisfied with the workshop although we had a lack of manpower, good job 26th! :D Next we have our very first Sec One Induction Camp as INSTRUCTORS! :D Quite a lot of flaws I would say. Shall not elab here. But, I hope that the sec 1 and 2s have learnt smth from the camp. There can be lots more improvement for everyone, so jiayou 26th and sec 1 & 2s! :D In the camp, I only had 40 mins of sleep? LOL. Kinda fun. xD Actually, what touched me the most is the candid-ness of some pple in the 26th, especially Rupee. I can really tell that she really loves the X-factors and PAs a lot. It's really her actions which are telling me this, not just her words. Sometimes I wonder whether our batch have really appreciated what she has done or not... and also the sec2s. Okay, enough of camp! 26th, let's strive for the best in SLC and every other time okay? :D Sec2s! No more playing around alrdy! You guys only have half more year before office! :) Jiayous! And sec1s! Support one another till the very end! :) Lalala, I realised that two very nice pple were SPAMMING my tagboard. How nice of them to do so. Thank you so much Kenneth and MW! :) Hahhaa. Next time please check for spelling errors before you tag~ :D & there's no point stepping on each other in the internet, if you want to do it please do it in real life, it's more fun! I'm rather tired. Imma stop here, bye! back to top? |