cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
tag please or die
kelly says hi

That little girl who is a proud owner of a black n97 mini goes by the name of Kelly W. She was born on this special date - The nineteen of December - and lives in a cozy house located in the sunny island of Singapore.

Like it or not, this is a place where she pens down her thoughts, feelings, and memories. & all those nonsensical things at times.

Without say, she appreciates tags and hellos; do leave a note for her before you go. (:

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox.
affiliates

Huihui Kaixin Kayin Priscilla Ruifang Valerie Yingling YunliHuimin Inglee Lovynn Marcus Alpha Caroline Kenneth Manwei Perlynn; Huiho Sharon Shirmaine Stephanie WeiyangShihui Miss LowJSS 26th SC; Passionate Ants JSS Choir JSS Four FIVE 09' NP-BP Mentoring Scheme
Thursday, October 16, 2008 @ 5:03 pm
Dumb Quiz
Thank you Kenneth D:


Starting time: 4:25Pm
Name: Kelly
Sisters: 0
Brothers: 0
Shoe size: 5
Height: 152cm
Where do you live: I’m an earthling.
Favourite drinks: Green tea, Fruit juices
Favourite breakfast: Just plain toast with kaya!


Have you ever
Been on a plane: Twice for your info.
And swam in the ocean: NO!
Fallen asleep at school: Yeah. But I didn’t snore unlike Kenneth Tang.
Broken someone's heart: Ouch, that’s ought to be painful.
Fell off your chair: Uhm, no?
Waited for someone to call: Yes.
Saved emails: Duh! Don’t dig into my acc! D:
What is your room like: Quite neat but dusty! AH… Dead lizards!
What's right beside you: Air.
What is the last thing you ate: Ice Jelly Cocktail cause of PE!


Ever had
Chicken pox: Uh, no!
Sore throat: You reminded me of SLC. -.-
Stitches: Nope.


Do you
Believe in love at first sight: Nope, unlike some pple. xD


Who was were the last person or people
You danced with: I dunno?
Last made you smile: Yunli and friends! :D
You last yelled at: One and a half year ago, shall not review.


Today did you
Talk to someone you like: Yeap.
Kissed anyone: Cookie and Goldy!
Get sick: Almost?
Talk to an ex: Nope.
Miss someone: Of course. (To Kaixin: Bie xiang wai!)
Eat: Repeated qns! D:
Best feeling in the world: I dunno, how do you define best?
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Uh yeah. :X
What's under your bed: Hmm. For me to know, for you to find out!
Who do you really hate: Backstabbers. But I don’t hate anyone currently.
What time is it now: 4:35Pm


Random
Is there a person who is on your mind now: Yeap.
Do you have any siblings: Repeated!
Do you want children: At this age? Crazy. :X
Do you smile often: DEPENDS.
Do you like your hand-writing: You should look at my SS script.
Are your toe nails painted: Nah.
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: My cousin’s! :X
What color shirt are you wearing now: Blue.
What were you doing at 7.00 p.m. yesterday: Watching TV!


When did you cry last:
Are you a friendly person: That’s for you to decide.
Do you have any pets? Cookie and Goldy!
Where is the person you have feelings for right now: In the kitchen of my house.
Did you hold hands with the person who mean anything to you now: Hold paws? Yeap!
Do you sleep with the TV on: Rarely.
What are you doing right now: Answering this quiz, breathing etc.
Have you ever crawled through a window: Nope? I climbed!
Are you too forgiving: Depends on my foul mood. :D
Are you closer to your mother or father? Mother.
Who was the last person you cried in front of: I cried in the middle of the class, happy?
How many people can you say you've really loved: Do you need to count?
Do you eat healthy: I dunno. Nowadays food products are tainted with melamine. :(
Do you still have pictures of you and your ex: Nope.
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you: Yes, on that day. Thank you very much for reminding me.
IF you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to: Somebody or no one.
Are you confident: Maybe?


5 things I was doing 10 years ago.
-Eating
-Sleeping
-Playing
-Studying
-Gaming


5 things on my to-do list today
- Finish this quiz
- Chat with friends
- Start on “For one more day” by Mitch Albom
- Packing my room
- Sleeping!


5 snacks I enjoy
- Happy Bolo (Daiso)
- Egg tards
- Cuttlefish
- Chips!
- Air, if I’m really desperate xD

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
- Invest (When there is no recession, duh)
- Buy a nice condo and furnish it!
- Spend some on my parents and friends!
- Donate some to the SPCA and other charities so long as they don’t eat my money up!
- Try all type of foods in the world!

5 of my bad points
- NONE! xD JK!

5people why make it 5? go on to 10! who i want to do the quiz
1. Kaixin (Thanks for today xD)
2. Yunli
3. Valerie
4. Kayin
5. Ruifang
6. Yingling
7. Perlynn!
8. Stephanie
9. Agnes T
10. Jianda (I wonder what he will write -.-!)
back to top?
monthly archive

May 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 April 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 January 2012 February 2012 April 2012 August 2012
recent entries

Tag Replies At a different light. It's Over. Wooofff, Goldy here today! Dumb Cooke, I can't bel... Woof, hey there I'm cookie. Since owner is doing s... The Blues 11th Sep 08' 10th Sep 08' T4W1 (: 7th Sep 08'
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS