|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
kelly says hi
That little girl who is a proud owner of a black n97 mini goes by the name of Kelly W. She was born on this special date - The nineteen of December - and lives in a cozy house located in the sunny island of Singapore.
Like it or not, this is a place where she pens down her thoughts, feelings, and memories. Without say, she appreciates tags and hellos; do leave a note for her before you go. (: Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. |
affiliatesHuihui Kaixin Kayin Priscilla Ruifang Valerie Yingling Yunli ♠ Huimin Inglee Lovynn Marcus ♥ Alpha Caroline Kenneth Manwei Perlynn; Huiho Sharon Shirmaine Stephanie Weiyang ♣ Shihui Miss Low ♦ JSS 26th SC; Passionate Ants JSS Choir JSS Four FIVE 09' NP-BP Mentoring Scheme |
|
Tuesday, September 09, 2008 @ 9:29 pmT4W1 (:
Haha, today's the 2nd day of term 4. Gosh, it's too fast for everyone to catch up! Well, I shall start from ytd. 8DYtd was funnn! only 22 out of 43 of us were in class till 12pm, so all of our teachers were reluctant to teach us, haha. :D 1st lesson was AM, Mr Sam was like: Eh, how come so lil' pple... ... ... Muscle girl your punnishment for today, go teach register nunmber 1 to 20 what we have gone through today. Only for those who never come. Yunli, you'll teach reg. no. 21 to 26... Blah blah blah. After that all in a sudden, Mr Kes popped in to borrow our duster, lol. So random. & ytd in AM we learnt about trigo and we learnt a phrase called "All Science Teachers are Crazy", and Mr Lau scruntinised it after Mr Sam left. Lol, his expression was like wth? xD Physics was rather interesting, learnt more about pressure and stuff. Bio was all about revision as Miss Lim didn't see any point of going through the notes. Pst! She gave us obivious hints! :D Chem was all about ammonia, & I have to admit that Cu(II)SO4 is so nice! (: English was Mr Eddy's so it's all about writing again. D: MT was sucky! :D Blah, that was a lot ytd. Thanks kaixin nu er for all the sweets! :P & Hoorray! We've expanded to 6 generations! :X Today was sleepy and boring. Had lesssons till 2:45 today. Antigens and antibodies are interesting! Geog was rather dumb. Mr Kes decided to show us a video about this guy to kept provoking this halal food seller to sell pork dishes to him. So dumb! xD other lessons are rather normal. Haha. Today I found out many things. I found out that Ying Ling reads Ouran High! xD Haruhi is so pretty in the book luh! I also found out more things about tmr Sec One Interview, jiayous everyone! :D I also found out that I'm starting to like to eat bee hoon. :) I also found out that Mr Kes likes to borrow our duster for his lesson from 3-3. I also found out many more things, but I'm just too lazy to type it all out. :X
TAG REPLIES! Shihui: RAWR! You call me auntie! D: Boohoo! xD Huihui: Sure, in your dreams I'll appear and show you that cars can swim! :D Hehe, never do? Hor hor! :X Ruifang: Your ah ma got her sources okay! xD Mingshi: HELLLOOO! (: VALERIELIM: Hello tai sun nu! Haha yeah loh, when are we going to have the 7th? :P Lynn: Hello lynn! xD MW*: >:D back to top? |