|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
kelly says hi
That little girl who is a proud owner of a black n97 mini goes by the name of Kelly W. She was born on this special date - The nineteen of December - and lives in a cozy house located in the sunny island of Singapore.
Like it or not, this is a place where she pens down her thoughts, feelings, and memories. Without say, she appreciates tags and hellos; do leave a note for her before you go. (: Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. |
affiliatesHuihui Kaixin Kayin Priscilla Ruifang Valerie Yingling Yunli ♠ Huimin Inglee Lovynn Marcus ♥ Alpha Caroline Kenneth Manwei Perlynn; Huiho Sharon Shirmaine Stephanie Weiyang ♣ Shihui Miss Low ♦ JSS 26th SC; Passionate Ants JSS Choir JSS Four FIVE 09' NP-BP Mentoring Scheme |
|
Sunday, September 14, 2008 @ 7:25 pmThe Blues
Sigh, my 75th post shall be the last post before the exams. (:Sometimes I think whether I'm spending my life half awake. I'm down with the blues. I'm scared that my father will get retrenched from his work. I'm worried about her. I just feel like pretending I didn't know you3. But I can't. I've this bad throat that doesn't allow me to sing like I've used to. I'm lethargic; I don't feel like studying for my exams. I can't stand being left out. I want to smile to beam away all the sadness. Stupid eh? I appreciate the pple around me who care, but how am I going to show it? So many thoughts running in my mind... Gah. Omg, I shouldn't be so pessimistic! >_< Cheer up and jiayou kelly! (: You can do it! And here it shall end for today. Jiayou everyone for EOY! Esp my family peeps! ;D Tag Replies! Agnes: It's okay alright? I've got a new one. (: Ruifang: Hello Grandgrandnuer! Yeap, it's inspiring! :P KAIXIN: Hehe, sitting with you is fun too! But I think I'm a lil boring at times. :X Ryan: Yo KY! :D VALERIELIM: Yeah! So complicating! :X back to top? |