|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
kelly says hi
That little girl who is a proud owner of a black n97 mini goes by the name of Kelly W. She was born on this special date - The nineteen of December - and lives in a cozy house located in the sunny island of Singapore.
Like it or not, this is a place where she pens down her thoughts, feelings, and memories. Without say, she appreciates tags and hellos; do leave a note for her before you go. (: Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. |
affiliatesHuihui Kaixin Kayin Priscilla Ruifang Valerie Yingling Yunli ♠ Huimin Inglee Lovynn Marcus ♥ Alpha Caroline Kenneth Manwei Perlynn; Huiho Sharon Shirmaine Stephanie Weiyang ♣ Shihui Miss Low ♦ JSS 26th SC; Passionate Ants JSS Choir JSS Four FIVE 09' NP-BP Mentoring Scheme |
|
Wednesday, September 10, 2008 @ 9:48 pm10th Sep 08'
HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY SHIHUI! Aiyo, so old liao! I should be the one caling you auntie! ;D![]() Yay, the ACTIVITY was a sucess! Hooray! xD Actually I don't feel like posting much today, I'm very tired. A lot of things happened today and I'm dead beat. My eyes are going to be X_x soon! Hehe! & I hate CME hw, just don't like it. Physics was rather nice. I read Tuesdays with Morrie in EM lol & Mr Ng's so random, why must he ask what is radiant after phy? He was just standing outside our class and he suddenly asked Val and I. After that he just walked away, what's his problem today? x) Sec ones are very cute, esp when they are carried by sec twos. xD I saw many potential pple in my group but also saw many who are unwilling to participate much. Hope that the pple whom I chose with Viv and Amoriff are the ones who can really contribute to the school. (: Luckily they are rather self-initiated , so the group is rather easy to handle. After the activity I was flustered, and I shall not elaborate anymore. (: 心如刀割。我真的不知道要做和说什么才好。我对不起你,你别这样好吗?我真的会担心的。我知道你读不懂我在写什么,but it's okay! (: Anw, the family tree has strunk! Yingling has been officially adopted by Ruifang! So she's my great grand D now. :D Alright I better catch up on my Zs soon! Good nights. Kelly :P back to top? |