|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
kelly says hi
That little girl who is a proud owner of a black n97 mini goes by the name of Kelly W. She was born on this special date - The nineteen of December - and lives in a cozy house located in the sunny island of Singapore.
Like it or not, this is a place where she pens down her thoughts, feelings, and memories. Without say, she appreciates tags and hellos; do leave a note for her before you go. (: Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. |
affiliatesHuihui Kaixin Kayin Priscilla Ruifang Valerie Yingling Yunli ♠ Huimin Inglee Lovynn Marcus ♥ Alpha Caroline Kenneth Manwei Perlynn; Huiho Sharon Shirmaine Stephanie Weiyang ♣ Shihui Miss Low ♦ JSS 26th SC; Passionate Ants JSS Choir JSS Four FIVE 09' NP-BP Mentoring Scheme |
|
Saturday, October 11, 2008 @ 7:05 pmIt's Over.
WOOO, THOSE Oops, sorry for the striked off words on top, but I'm just too temptated to type it out! Haha! Kinda think of it, I want tues to come asap! D: That will save me the agony of waiting. Like puh-lease, I wanna play without worries. Actually I was free on thurs as that marks the end of my bio paper and my days of awful memorising. I was playing like siao and didn't study for chem and phy paper one? xD Haha! I should have been online ytd, but I was too lazy to be online and i needed to help my dad. ^^ Today is GRAD LUNCH and it was dumb on sc's side. I was like the GOH usher with Xinwei and the whole thing was crappy. (Not pointing to anyone!) Lots of ups and downs, but hey, we are still alive and kicking! :D Good job everyone, esp Jasmine and Jingrui! Thanks so much Chengyong for picking up my phone. (: & Justin! Thanks for holding on to my phone and stuff! I wanna play and party and shop! Muhahahaa! >:D Camp is also coming soon. Being instructor this time round, wahaha! I think I'm going to be crazy one day, and then sent to IMH. xD Whatever. Off for now peeps! - Kelly! back to top? |