|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
kelly says hi
That little girl who is a proud owner of a black n97 mini goes by the name of Kelly W. She was born on this special date - The nineteen of December - and lives in a cozy house located in the sunny island of Singapore.
Like it or not, this is a place where she pens down her thoughts, feelings, and memories. Without say, she appreciates tags and hellos; do leave a note for her before you go. (: Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. |
affiliatesHuihui Kaixin Kayin Priscilla Ruifang Valerie Yingling Yunli ♠ Huimin Inglee Lovynn Marcus ♥ Alpha Caroline Kenneth Manwei Perlynn; Huiho Sharon Shirmaine Stephanie Weiyang ♣ Shihui Miss Low ♦ JSS 26th SC; Passionate Ants JSS Choir JSS Four FIVE 09' NP-BP Mentoring Scheme |
|
Monday, December 28, 2009 @ 12:18 am4/5 CG!
Lololol! I'm back from the CG le! :D Fun-ness~Juliana, Shinghei, Pejun, Melvin, Kaixin, Xinwei, Justin, Kangshiong, Benedict, Liangyueh, Zhiye, Weiguang, Clement and I. 14 of us out of the 42! xD Quite miserable. However, looking on the brighter side, at least we gathered together today! :D Met up at 10am and set of at 10:30am! :) Played a range of games: from Murderer (Need to finish the leftovers) to Frisbee (Yay! At least we continuously threw it for 7? times!) to zhong ji mi ma! Kena murderer two times in a row, and didn't win? Hoho. :) & we've learned smth, if Kaixin doesn't die first, she's the murderer. :D (Jul! Sorry, You're FIRED! Kidding!) I think all of us will rmb how Xinwei got hit by the frisbee on the head by Kaixin. :P Walked like ki siao also.I think I've walked more than 10,000 steps today, cos I never rent a bike. :( Walk from Area E to Area F, then Area E to Mac at Area C then back to Area E, then to Jetty, then Bike shop at Area E, then to hawker centre area water skiing area, then to a 196 bus stop, then to Bedok station etc etc. xD My legs wanna break halfway, if not for the rest in between the walks, rofl. :) & FYI, traveling by foot from area E to Area C takes 1 hour approximately. :D Hehe, no regrets though. Caught up with my friends Pretty pic right? ;D Love it loads! & The boy is so cute! :D That water skiing! :D Rainbow! ;) Met Chengyong "roller-blade-ing" at Mac, when I was with Kaixin and Melvin eating ice cream and fries. Ate Penang Prawn Mee for dinner. Had to endure that freaking spicy soup Clement, Justin & SHING! hei. Makan-ing. Jul & PJ! Look at Zhiye! :D On the MRT, we played murderer again (& and can't believe that the person who is like I wonder when's 26th's gathering. D: & I can't wait for our class chalet, but after that we'll all have to face reality in a few days time... Oh well. :) Hope more pple can make it for CGs despite their schedules or whether or not their cliques are there. :) Afterall, it's a CLASS gathering. :DD Bye bye! ;D -& I'm a little impatient.- back to top? |