|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
kelly says hi
That little girl who is a proud owner of a black n97 mini goes by the name of Kelly W. She was born on this special date - The nineteen of December - and lives in a cozy house located in the sunny island of Singapore.
Like it or not, this is a place where she pens down her thoughts, feelings, and memories. Without say, she appreciates tags and hellos; do leave a note for her before you go. (: Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. |
affiliatesHuihui Kaixin Kayin Priscilla Ruifang Valerie Yingling Yunli ♠ Huimin Inglee Lovynn Marcus ♥ Alpha Caroline Kenneth Manwei Perlynn; Huiho Sharon Shirmaine Stephanie Weiyang ♣ Shihui Miss Low ♦ JSS 26th SC; Passionate Ants JSS Choir JSS Four FIVE 09' NP-BP Mentoring Scheme |
|
Wednesday, December 23, 2009 @ 6:35 pmOut.
Hello!Today I went out with Yunli and Kaixin for fun and laughter. :D Random, isn't it? Nah, isn't so. Went back to JSS to collect things and take a peek at the Secondary One Registration. (Can believe that I've participated this event for 5 consecutive years.) Met many juniors (Some of which thought I was a P6 student. D:), Xiangrong, Shuxian (Advisers alrdy luh? :D), Sharon (Who asked you to dye your hair? Ty for the sweets too!), Mr Sam (Didn't know you were from JJ! :O), Miss Ong (Meet you on results day too!), Miss Lim YM and Mr Tan. Still rmb my batch executing the event 2 years ago... Brings back memories. Haha, but this years reg didn't break our record time! :P -I'm so nostalgic now!- Met Kaixin in school too! (I bet we look like blur sotongs from P6...) Headed back home to put down things, then went for JP to meet Yunli at 11am. :) Just going to outline what we did. :D 1. I'm not going to that Korean shop to eat kimchi! I totally had enough of that spicy spicy taste! D: 2. Bought 2 tops today with Yunli! :D 3. Walked around JP for many many times, and yet I still forgot to buy tibbits for CG. xD 4. Finally Kaixin found what she wants. (Right KX? :P) 5. "Too bad don't have 'S' (Meaning: the size 'S' of a clothing)" LOL, Yunli ah! Don't be so dirty-minded. D: 6. Was too early for the new bus interchange. xD Had to go back to the old one. 7. I screamed for 8. Aching all over. -Sits down on the chair meant for pple who wants to try on shoes.- :X 9. "See see look look." "Huh? I thought is look look see see?" 10. "This the season to be jolly, fwalalalala-la-la-la-la!" Ah!!! I want another outing with my clique soon! :( I WANNA GO VALERIE'S HOUSE TO PLAY WII AND RAID HER ROOM! When are you free everyone? D: Ruifang, Priscilla, Kayin, Yingling, Minxian, Valerie! Your presents are still with me... GO OUT SOON OKAY?! :D -& I think I grew fatter :\- back to top? |