
Friday, January 01, 2010 @ 4:04 pm
It's 2010.01.01
Hello people! :D
A new year, a new beginning, a new
BLOG SKIN! ;D
Can't actually believe that time can fly this quick. I mean, seriously, I have that feeling that SLC was one month ago. :X Alright, imma do a list of things that I'll definitely miss and will want to remember before I start on resolutions and other miscellaneous stuffs.
2009; that very eventful year. //misses
- My table-mates Shiya (Man U fan) and Lynn (Pink crazy dark knight)! Glad that I've sat with you for half a year and quarter a year respectively. :D
- My desk with my goals on it. L1R5-8! :D
- Miss LIM YM (Bio drawings!) and Miss TANG SY (I can, I will, I must!)! 8D You two really made our class more bonded! ;D
- Mr Stanley Tan & his animated Phy Lessons, Miss Ong SK & her lame LAME jokes while teaching Chem, Mdm Rani & her high pitched voice in Geog, Ms VJ & all her SEQs/SBQs in SS, Mdm Tay SY & xiao dang jia in Chinese Lessons, Mr Woon TC and his note books and spamming of all the AE Maths papers, Miss Ong WC & her letting us play whatever we like in PE, Miss Amy Phua for teaching us English! and lastly Mr Ng ZY for being with us in 2008!
- FOUR FIVE! <3 & those hot pink class tees. :D & not forgetting CGs in sch (extended PE lesson like that...) and everywhere. :D
- Choir and the SYF. (I know we could have achieved better...) Miss Seeto MC and Miss Claire Teoh! ;D
- The 26th Student Council/ Passionate Ants. :) -PA unite we show our might...- I want a gathering now! :D
- My JUNIORS! <3
- THE CANTEEN FOOD! (Yeah, esp Hui Rou and Yun Shiong's Stall, AHEM! :D) RECESS!
- The school! D: The lessons. The consultation periods. 2 dreadful prelims. & the Os! :X
- Going out with my clique! ;D -When are we going out tgt? 11th? :D-
- Walking back home with Minxian/ GOing back home with Sharon!
See, I also miss it too!
- All the laughters! :) (Who's Lee Underin Valerie? xD) Friend x 7, xiao didi de mama de erzi de friend x2 de shushu de fren x2!
- Sushi with Zijian! xD Salmon+Avocado+Mayo=no more vomiting! :X
- Staying over for ages and ages with Shihui! :D
- 6c2 CG for the first time after we've graduated from SQPS for 4 years. :P
- Kenneth's ranting before Os. xD Hahaha! Thanks Coord! :D
- Job Hunting with Yunli, Kaixin and Melvin. :D (Next time you pple must do more of the asking/talking okay!)
- Those movies and the BODY WORLDS! xD
- Pepper lunches with friends and family. 8D
- & so many more I feel like typing but rather not type, unless you wanna read a longer blog post... :X & I missed my doggies' 4th birthday! >_<
So now it's the very first day of 2010, and it's time for what I want to do/resolutions! Shall not post every thing up here though. :P
2010; another decade's beginning. //resolutions plus wants.
- Continue to get good results and excel in whatever I do. :X
- Be happy and smiley always! :D
Unless in unpreventable situations which forces me to frown etc.
- Cherish everyone around me and give them unconditional support when needed. :)
- Continue to sleep at 11:30 everyday! xD (No more 9:30s please!)
- Be even more efficient and be a effective communicator. :P
- LEARN CANTONESE AND FRENCH! ;D No more attente-ing okay? :P
- Read more books! :3 Do puzzles! :P
- Learn how to play Apologise properly and start playing new pieces! :)
- Go exercise more often. D:
- Do smth special for my friends which I shall not disclose. ;D
Okay, 5 each for your eyes to feast on. :) WISH YOU A VERY BLISSFUL AND GREAT NEW YEAR AHEAD again! ;D
back to top?