|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
kelly says hi
That little girl who is a proud owner of a black n97 mini goes by the name of Kelly W. She was born on this special date - The nineteen of December - and lives in a cozy house located in the sunny island of Singapore.
Like it or not, this is a place where she pens down her thoughts, feelings, and memories. Without say, she appreciates tags and hellos; do leave a note for her before you go. (: Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. |
affiliatesHuihui Kaixin Kayin Priscilla Ruifang Valerie Yingling Yunli ♠ Huimin Inglee Lovynn Marcus ♥ Alpha Caroline Kenneth Manwei Perlynn; Huiho Sharon Shirmaine Stephanie Weiyang ♣ Shihui Miss Low ♦ JSS 26th SC; Passionate Ants JSS Choir JSS Four FIVE 09' NP-BP Mentoring Scheme |
|
Saturday, January 09, 2010 @ 5:26 pmSUPER BUSY WEEK! ;D
Woah, I practially didn't blog for the past one week, cos I'm filled with events! D: Okay, let's start from not that mundane Monday to startling Saturday! :DMonday: Actually went to NUH to get that unknown lump out form my arm in APSC(It's caused by a vaccin jab when I went to Shanghai in 08'). At the polyclinic they said it was a keliod/ scar tissue, at the dermatological clinic they said it was a cyst, at the consultation room that day they said it was an overgrowth of a blood vessel, and now they're testing it as they dunno. (FYI, that's $200 gone, super ex! -_-) Why APSC? Cos my doc referred me there, and please, plastic surgery is like any other normal surgery, just that the scarring is not as bad. :) My mummy actually thought that there would be no scar after the surgery, and the doc said if we knew a doc who could do that, he wants to learn from that doc. Haha! :DWant to know how the surgery was like? :D Highlight the next few sentences if you are not afraid of gore. :P I was awake the during the whole surgery, haha! :P Firstly, they apply anesthetic cream to 70% numb my lump for 45 mins. Next they wipe off the cream and start to jab me 3 times using local anesthesia and drew out the lump. (Imagine yourself being punctured by a big big needle while the fluid flows around that area, it's super painful!) After which, they place a green sheet with a hole for the area on half of my body and started to cut my skin! :D Many tugs and pulls were felt, and finally that bloody white irregular lump of the approx size of 4cm/0.9cm/0.9cm came out... Later, the doc use smth which made a zap sound (maybe laser?) on my incision, then started to sew up my cut using a 0.5 in length curved needle, a twiser, and a pair of surgical like scissors. PULL TUG PULL TUG again, picture this: you are sewing a piece of cloth, but this time your skin is that cloth. xD My blood pressure was taken in intervals of 5 min,s if I've not mistaken, and a sensor was clipped onto my big toe. Finally, the doc washed my wound with distilled water, which I could feel flowing down my arm despite having the anesthesia injected, and whoalah, he ends it with doing the dressing. :D Loads of tissues with bllooodddd! :( No swimming, avoid water eat antibiotics every 8 hours, painkillers if needed, got banned from chicken and seafood. >_<" TROUBLESOME! :( Tuesday: Went to JSS in the morning for the orientation with a group of 26th pple. Jasmine, Yunhao, Fionn, Charmaine, Vivian, Filbert, Zhiye, Zhanhong, Weiyang, Hisyam and I! :D Talked to many teachers and crapped a lot. (Didn't know that Fionn is mad about Manga! Ouran High School Host Club! :D) For lunch, we've decided on Pizza Hut. After that most of us went to Filbert's house to play Wii and Majong! Hahaha! First time playing Wii, and sword fighting is tidious! :X Fun day indeed! :D -SORRY SHARON, I'm supposed to go to your house in the aft to play piano... D:- Almost got lost going back to the interchange too! :X4/5 CLASS CHALET! :D Maybe I should describe pple for this section! :P Let's start with those who gave me the most shock. :X Benedict CHEE! Know I know why all the guys laugh around you during recess. xD Playing cheat with him is like... he'll take more than half of the deck in the middle of the game, and he will blame us for ganging up. xD Murderer is fun with that suspicious person too! Clement, the preparation person! Yeah, I was practically playing his assistant for food prep! :D Heard that he cleaned the toilet too, salute! HISYAM! PRAWN HEAD PRAWN HEAD PRAWN HEAD! :D "Eww, I'm not obsessed, I'm disgusted." Liangyueh and his 3 hillarious FORFEITS, who asked you to go to a room full of girls and play the catcher for ? :D Weiguang, you very unfriendly to beginners in Majong leh! T_T I can't even eat your tile after I said that... -____-, goodness, I'm getting lazy of typing everyone else (26+?). Nvm I shall stop here and write bits and pieces of memories here. Had loads of fun okay! :D Yingling and I were almost late? for the meet up... In the end so many bus came that we concluded that we should'nt have rushed for the bus. I love playing cheat, murderer, that concentration game etc etc! Did some exercise before sleeping with YL, Juliana and Peijun, I laughed quite a lot too then! :X 7 girls, 5 on the bed 2 on the floor. Could the others quieten down when we want to sleep? -_- THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO REMIND ME TO TAKE MEDICINE TOO! 爱死你们! ;D Market was pretty fun, although I was the main one choosing all teh prawns, chicken wings, deciding whether to buy which stingray and whether we should buy sotongs. BBQ was like a vegetarian meal for me though... D: Okay, I don't feel like typing everything out... too long liao. :P Friday: Went to SP and NP open house with Yunli, Kayin, Valerie, Ruifang and her sis, Ruiting! Somehow I still prefer Np's atm. :X Collected loads of things and crapped a lot with the lecturers. :D Freebies! Food! It was awsome! ;D Met loads of seniors and schoolmates too. :) (I wanna cut short this post! >_<) However, going to those open houses didn't really make my view about where to go clearer or blurrier. :(Blue tongues are the new black! :D VALERIE UH! :D Satuarday/Today: CCA DISPLAY! I'm MAD & ANIMATED, okay? :D Maybe I'm too enthu after the concert. xD WAHHAHAHA! Met up Lianxin and Yunhao (Cookiemonster!) there! :D Sang along, shouted at pple to keep quiet, persuaded and explained things, watched the performances. FUNFUNFUN! :X Glad to see that the junior are still doing okay. Went back again to collect my edusave scholarship worth $650, happiness! :D Luckily I saw Yiteng and registered with her, if not I'll be a lonesome soul. xD Those P1s look super cute! :3 & We saw a Sec1 wearing long pants from dunno what school, so weird... :X & I can't believe I'm in sch u again... 3rd time in school in the whole year/week! ;D OKAY I SHALL STOP IT HERE. >:D Results coming out on the 11th, I'm pretty scared... Hope everyone does well! :D GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! Including you, you , you , you... Haha! :D Buhbyes! :P back to top? |