|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
kelly says hi
That little girl who is a proud owner of a black n97 mini goes by the name of Kelly W. She was born on this special date - The nineteen of December - and lives in a cozy house located in the sunny island of Singapore.
Like it or not, this is a place where she pens down her thoughts, feelings, and memories. Without say, she appreciates tags and hellos; do leave a note for her before you go. (: Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. |
affiliatesHuihui Kaixin Kayin Priscilla Ruifang Valerie Yingling Yunli ♠ Huimin Inglee Lovynn Marcus ♥ Alpha Caroline Kenneth Manwei Perlynn; Huiho Sharon Shirmaine Stephanie Weiyang ♣ Shihui Miss Low ♦ JSS 26th SC; Passionate Ants JSS Choir JSS Four FIVE 09' NP-BP Mentoring Scheme |
|
Sunday, January 10, 2010 @ 10:23 pmHalf nonchalent | Half Happy
Today, one day away from my results, or let's say less than 21 hours, I don't really feel scared about my results. :X I dunno, for PLSE I was pretty anxious, in fact I didn't really eat my lunch before the results came out, yet I still can eat chocolate happily today. xD Am I really that apathetic? I can't think of any reasons why I'm feeling this way... D:Opened my b'day presents today too! :D Loved them okay! :) Thanks to Kaixin, Yunli, Ruifang, Valerie and Kayin! 8D Hmm, I think I should reply you pple here. :P VALERIE LIM! ;D Hello to you great grand daughter! :D Thanks for the Yunan and B'day gifts! :D Lol, I like the orange butterfly! :P & please! I'm not 60 last year! D: TEO RUIFANG! ;D YES GRANDDAUGHTER, we should go watch NC-16 movie tgt one day :D Muahhaha! Stay healthy and happy too! xD & I noticed I like to give you chicken gifts while you like to give me craft gifts. :P ANG KAIXIN! ;D Daughter! Thanks for the little cutie cup! :D Hahaha! It reminds me of choir. :X Little chicks conducting and singing, awwww! :3 TEE YUNLI! ;D Wah, you know smth, I almost cried when I pieced your jigsaw puzzle! >_< It's just... very nice loh, didn't expect it at all. Yes, and I'll support you too okay! >:) Hope that all of us will stay in contact! & BEST OF LUCK FOR THE O LVL RESULTS TMR OKAY! <3 back to top? |