|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
kelly says hi
That little girl who is a proud owner of a black n97 mini goes by the name of Kelly W. She was born on this special date - The nineteen of December - and lives in a cozy house located in the sunny island of Singapore.
Like it or not, this is a place where she pens down her thoughts, feelings, and memories. Without say, she appreciates tags and hellos; do leave a note for her before you go. (: Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. |
affiliatesHuihui Kaixin Kayin Priscilla Ruifang Valerie Yingling Yunli ♠ Huimin Inglee Lovynn Marcus ♥ Alpha Caroline Kenneth Manwei Perlynn; Huiho Sharon Shirmaine Stephanie Weiyang ♣ Shihui Miss Low ♦ JSS 26th SC; Passionate Ants JSS Choir JSS Four FIVE 09' NP-BP Mentoring Scheme |
|
Friday, March 25, 2011 @ 12:06 amRandom~
Hehe, I'm supposed to be doing work now, just that I've really no mood to do so. :) Oh well, I shall force myself to do work later. Tmr is the day when those in NP get back their results. For some reason, I feel at ease yet at a panic strike. Maybe I'm just a little to numb to the process of getting back results, since most of us have been doing it for at least the past 10 years. (I can't even remember how it feels to receive an exam result for the first time.) :X I don't want to receive my results, still. :\ Sometimes I wonder whether I'm a bad liar. I wonder how people see me. I wonder what others see in me. xD If only we had the power to be un-insulted when anyone is blatant with us. Haha, so random. >_< Damn, my brain is shutting down. ._. back to top? |