|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
kelly says hi
That little girl who is a proud owner of a black n97 mini goes by the name of Kelly W. She was born on this special date - The nineteen of December - and lives in a cozy house located in the sunny island of Singapore.
Like it or not, this is a place where she pens down her thoughts, feelings, and memories. Without say, she appreciates tags and hellos; do leave a note for her before you go. (: Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. |
affiliatesHuihui Kaixin Kayin Priscilla Ruifang Valerie Yingling Yunli ♠ Huimin Inglee Lovynn Marcus ♥ Alpha Caroline Kenneth Manwei Perlynn; Huiho Sharon Shirmaine Stephanie Weiyang ♣ Shihui Miss Low ♦ JSS 26th SC; Passionate Ants JSS Choir JSS Four FIVE 09' NP-BP Mentoring Scheme |
|
Monday, March 21, 2011 @ 11:39 amTravelling!
Hi! Kelly is still a happy girl, however not as gleeful as yesterday. (Yeah, I watched a lil Glee here and there too.) It's funny to say that u know 1000+ songs by name or tune, but you can't think of any to sing when you are suddenly asked to do so. It's also funny to quip that you can have a lot of things to blog about, but once you actually find the time to blog, the ideas just vanish. :( I'm still pondering whether I should go for my school's Inner Mongolia YEP trip. :) It's really cool okay! 1. If you were to travel overseas, I guess that Mongolia wouldn't come to your mind. 2. It's a YEP trip! & it means reaching out to people! 3. It's just a one of a kind trip. ;) 4. There's only TWENTY SIX slots available. 5. Wouldn't it be just cool to say that you've been to Mongolia before? ;) & of cos, all decisions like these must be made BEFORE the deadline of 8th April. Sucks right? :( Argh argh argh! I need to decide this soon! D: Hm... I think I'm considered pretty lucky in life, as compared to some of my counterparts who didn't travel overseas before. Malaysia (countless of times), Thailand (twice), Shanghai and Vietnam (once each). Count in Mongolia & Beijing if I ever sign up! & to Japan/ Taiwan with my cousins after I graduate! & to Japan/ Korea with my sec 4 clique after they graduate! :3 All the Asian countries, rofl! :X Well, I still want to go overseas both Asian and Non-Asian countries! ^^ Venice, oh yes, I want to visit that place! Haha, of cos I've enough of the Social Studies content! >:P Hm... Paris, London, US, New Zealand, Australia, Milan, Switzerland, Dubai etc etc! :D Ahhh, but it's super expensive to travel. :X Okay, bye! ^^ back to top? |