|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
kelly says hi
That little girl who is a proud owner of a black n97 mini goes by the name of Kelly W. She was born on this special date - The nineteen of December - and lives in a cozy house located in the sunny island of Singapore.
Like it or not, this is a place where she pens down her thoughts, feelings, and memories. Without say, she appreciates tags and hellos; do leave a note for her before you go. (: Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. |
affiliatesHuihui Kaixin Kayin Priscilla Ruifang Valerie Yingling Yunli ♠ Huimin Inglee Lovynn Marcus ♥ Alpha Caroline Kenneth Manwei Perlynn; Huiho Sharon Shirmaine Stephanie Weiyang ♣ Shihui Miss Low ♦ JSS 26th SC; Passionate Ants JSS Choir JSS Four FIVE 09' NP-BP Mentoring Scheme |
|
Sunday, March 06, 2011 @ 9:55 pmA self note.
Wait, gimme a moment, I'm in a confused state, i.e. I wanted to write something but forgot about it. xD Alright. :) It's currently the 4 days since Bstats exams ended. I've sinfully spent $100 on the four long days and indulged in ice cream almost every single day. Horrible, right? D: That's a quarter of my allowance this month, also known as the month of spending. The best part of this is I've 4 more weeks to go before I receive my next allowance, with many more events happening. Is it enough to even to let be buy all the necessities, say for FOC, lunches and travel fare, alone? For goodness' sake, Kelly, please freaking save up more money. I can't afford to be as spendthrift as before. Thinking about the monetary constrains I impose on myself, I really wonder how am I going to spend the rest of my 27 days carefree and happy. I want to get ibanking and shop for things online, I want to try more great delicacies, I want to buy new shoes and laptop case for the sem, and I definitely want to spend some money on myself. Funny. I wonder whether I can manage to fulfill my wants while trying to squeeze some savings out of the remaining $300. It's like milking an old cow which no longer produce milk. Oh well, I hope that I will not tap into my savings too. :X
back to top?
|