|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
kelly says hi
That little girl who is a proud owner of a black n97 mini goes by the name of Kelly W. She was born on this special date - The nineteen of December - and lives in a cozy house located in the sunny island of Singapore.
Like it or not, this is a place where she pens down her thoughts, feelings, and memories. Without say, she appreciates tags and hellos; do leave a note for her before you go. (: Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. |
affiliatesHuihui Kaixin Kayin Priscilla Ruifang Valerie Yingling Yunli ♠ Huimin Inglee Lovynn Marcus ♥ Alpha Caroline Kenneth Manwei Perlynn; Huiho Sharon Shirmaine Stephanie Weiyang ♣ Shihui Miss Low ♦ JSS 26th SC; Passionate Ants JSS Choir JSS Four FIVE 09' NP-BP Mentoring Scheme |
|
Wednesday, March 23, 2011 @ 11:32 pmI CONQUERED MY FEAR OF HEIGHTS!
I'm damn happy! <3 At least, I've assured myself that I'm no longer afraid of heights after successfully completing the high element. :D I have to thank my ever so supportive Bruce Lee 1! I could hear them cheering for me! It's kinda paiseh, but it's really a great source of motivation! It's also my very first time trying high elements in my life! :D Yeah, I know, I could have done that in camps blah blah blah, just that I was never given the chance till now. & I'm really lucky to be the last one up there before we headed back for shelter. :) The high element I did was the one with wooden planks spaced out 3/4 meters away from each other. The best part of the structure is that the "broken bridge" is slanted and shaky! (Y) It's thrilling to be up there with the rain and wind harassing you whenever you take a step forward. I trust my team and I'm falling. >_< I'm also secretly elated that I completed the high element in a shorter time than Munkit. LOL! :X Oops. :P |