|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
kelly says hi
That little girl who is a proud owner of a black n97 mini goes by the name of Kelly W. She was born on this special date - The nineteen of December - and lives in a cozy house located in the sunny island of Singapore.
Like it or not, this is a place where she pens down her thoughts, feelings, and memories. Without say, she appreciates tags and hellos; do leave a note for her before you go. (: Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. |
affiliatesHuihui Kaixin Kayin Priscilla Ruifang Valerie Yingling Yunli ♠ Huimin Inglee Lovynn Marcus ♥ Alpha Caroline Kenneth Manwei Perlynn; Huiho Sharon Shirmaine Stephanie Weiyang ♣ Shihui Miss Low ♦ JSS 26th SC; Passionate Ants JSS Choir JSS Four FIVE 09' NP-BP Mentoring Scheme |
|
Sunday, October 31, 2010 @ 12:15 pmBusy~
Hey peoples! :DHaha, paiseh for MIA-ing! :D I shall do a quick update before I start on my accumulated pile of work! :) Thurs, the wear nicer/ prettier day! :D & Pretty Lovynn wore the nice nice grey dress from Viet! :) Haha! Ochem is interesting too, although it can get quite dry. (Eh, Mr Liew is supposed to be lamer than this! D:) Did Bstats project (Our 1st preoject, haha!) with Zhehuan, Inglee and Munkit. Just wanna say thanks to Yihui and Huimin for informing me hen that POGEN CHOO READ CHAPT 602 OF ONE PIECE. :) Could have donated blood, if not for Mefloquine. :( & I almost didn't make it to the mark for the weight requirement. Hehe. :X Inglee's vein was too small too, so in the end we hanged out in Our Space with Jiliang, Zhehuan and Lovynn. FFDissidia-ed today too! :) Interview after that was filled with laughters, lol. :X Fri, the attend only Cbio prac day. :) Bought bread & rushed back to prep for the wedding dinner of my cousin's. :) Really busy, but it was loads of fun! & Shilei looked really beautiful! :) Hehe! Words can't exactly describe how wonderful that jovial occasion was. :) Hehe! Went to Shihui's house to sleep for the night. :) Sat, the I feel googly cos I slept at 2 & woke up at 8 day. >_< Mentoring afterward, with Maggy joining us! :) Murderer was an epic failure, as compared to blow wind blow and help me find my coin. :X & I can't believe it that Marcus Ong Yi Xiong expects all girls to dress up very formally for school. Rofl. :X Next was back to Shihui's house to chill & play! 8D Yay! :) Okay that's all for updates, I'm a lil tired alrdy. :( Cya! ;D back to top? |