|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
kelly says hi
That little girl who is a proud owner of a black n97 mini goes by the name of Kelly W. She was born on this special date - The nineteen of December - and lives in a cozy house located in the sunny island of Singapore.
Like it or not, this is a place where she pens down her thoughts, feelings, and memories. Without say, she appreciates tags and hellos; do leave a note for her before you go. (: Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. |
affiliatesHuihui Kaixin Kayin Priscilla Ruifang Valerie Yingling Yunli ♠ Huimin Inglee Lovynn Marcus ♥ Alpha Caroline Kenneth Manwei Perlynn; Huiho Sharon Shirmaine Stephanie Weiyang ♣ Shihui Miss Low ♦ JSS 26th SC; Passionate Ants JSS Choir JSS Four FIVE 09' NP-BP Mentoring Scheme |
|
Saturday, October 23, 2010 @ 11:58 pmIt goes on & on.
Life is never easy to begin with, if you want/ expect everything to be a perfect fit. There's so much complex planning involved, some times a little too many. It gets on my nerves, especially when you are stuck between so many littlest things which seem to be of equal importance. Okay, maybe not that many plannings kinda think of it. Hehe~ Oh well, sometimes we'll just have to trust ourselves in making the right decisions, although that decision can put you in a spot. Guts or logic, it's purely up to a person to decide. Whatever happened in the past or present, life still goes on so long as we're on this very planet. Heck with it. The most important thing in life is to be happy, live your dreams & follow your principles. :D School's starting in 2 days time, it's fast, really really very fast. I haven't really done many things yet... @!$%#!@ Bleah. So many commitments coming up too. Oh mentoring was fun today too! :D So was the epic colouring session! (Hello kitty) Just that I felt that I was living in the past too much - maybe I should just adapt to a new style of doing things instead of following what I did a year plus back full sail. Haha! Finally Huimin and I got a taste of how Esther felt for every mentoring session. >_< Bleah. Tiring, esp with a kinda hectic week before the session. & Yay! All of us (Marcus, Lovynn, Solomon, Zhehuan inclusive!) went to makan at the nearby market. I'm happy that we'll talked talked for like 3 hours? :) 11 drinks! Haha! ^^ I was drop dead TIRED when I reached home. It was sure raining heavily/ POURING CATS AND DOGS (MEOWWW/ WOOOFFFF) for once with the claps of thunder and strikes of lightning! :D Oh, & we went to the zoo for Viet pple outing! Yay! :D White tigers ARE NOT ALBINO. :) Alright, back to my game, hehehe! ^^ PS: We know what to do for Solomon's b'day liao! ;D back to top? |