|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
kelly says hi
That little girl who is a proud owner of a black n97 mini goes by the name of Kelly W. She was born on this special date - The nineteen of December - and lives in a cozy house located in the sunny island of Singapore.
Like it or not, this is a place where she pens down her thoughts, feelings, and memories. Without say, she appreciates tags and hellos; do leave a note for her before you go. (: Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. |
affiliatesHuihui Kaixin Kayin Priscilla Ruifang Valerie Yingling Yunli ♠ Huimin Inglee Lovynn Marcus ♥ Alpha Caroline Kenneth Manwei Perlynn; Huiho Sharon Shirmaine Stephanie Weiyang ♣ Shihui Miss Low ♦ JSS 26th SC; Passionate Ants JSS Choir JSS Four FIVE 09' NP-BP Mentoring Scheme |
|
Tuesday, October 12, 2010 @ 10:41 pmChopped and SKREWED! :D
& I'm officially chopped and skrewed! :) Hm... what should I say? I've got the hat I've got the shoes I've got the outfit outfit! D: Get sexy right now! I'm screwed for some moves. :X ARGH, S&S stuffs are overwriting many things my brain. Like seriously! 16+38! 25+38, 35, 15+16+37+35. >_> LIGHTS BEFORE ACTION! Rawr rawr rawr! I realised smth. My make up skills are really really horrible. :( Sigh! I've no idea how I'm going to look good on that wedding day. D: Argh, that'll be another challenging day, hopefully I won't miss so many lectures and everything runs smoothly! :) Hopefully! I could type a list of insulting string of words right now. Sorry, but I just can't let it go that easily. I'm also glad that things ran smoothly without much hiccups that particular day, besides all the bomb shells. So much for that perfect 10 day. Although you won't be able to see this, thank you! It feels great to have someone who can hear your rants & give constructive comments, especially in times when you really need to let go of those emotions/ drama bottled up within you. :) This ish getting berry landom. D: Bye! :D Ps: My mind is screwed, my speech is impaired & I don't catch things as fast. :( back to top? |