|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
kelly says hi
That little girl who is a proud owner of a black n97 mini goes by the name of Kelly W. She was born on this special date - The nineteen of December - and lives in a cozy house located in the sunny island of Singapore.
Like it or not, this is a place where she pens down her thoughts, feelings, and memories. Without say, she appreciates tags and hellos; do leave a note for her before you go. (: Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. |
affiliatesHuihui Kaixin Kayin Priscilla Ruifang Valerie Yingling Yunli ♠ Huimin Inglee Lovynn Marcus ♥ Alpha Caroline Kenneth Manwei Perlynn; Huiho Sharon Shirmaine Stephanie Weiyang ♣ Shihui Miss Low ♦ JSS 26th SC; Passionate Ants JSS Choir JSS Four FIVE 09' NP-BP Mentoring Scheme |
|
Saturday, September 18, 2010 @ 9:15 pmSmarter.
I met loads of Jurong Sec pple today, srsly. :) Loads of SC pple & a senior from the same CCA. How coincidental. :D Kids nowadays are smarter. They can play scissors paper stone the unconventional way, a really interesting method, on the MRT. If you see a paper and a stone, the person with the stone would be the obvious winner. (& then you'll see a little boy wrapping his hands around the fist of the opponent's) However, in another little boy's eye, since stone stronger than paper in relative strength, the stone wins. Cute right? :DD This totally reminded me of my eldest cousin. F for finnish, E for enough. (Petrol tank) Rofl. They are not only smart in that way though. They know how to twist stories against something, or aka to their gain. Even for the smallest quarrels which are resolved peacefully, one child can tell someone who “has authority” to make the other child look bad. Another child can just throw random tantrums to get attention of others who would cater to her whims and wants. & mind you, that child knew how to say loads of sweet nothings to sugar coat the pill. I know that this is a very very very extremely negative view. Maybe I just can’t stand it. I can’t stand the way they are using/ “bullying” others. Maybe it just reminded me of some of the past experiences I had when I was younger. I’m sad, really sad for them. I don’t think they aware of their actions or doing them on purpose. Sigh, looks like good guidance is the key. Okay no more rantings. D: Yay, I started packing today! ^^ I can't believe that Thur's coming! :D
back to top?
Edit: I can't believe that I'm reconnecting with so many pple today. ._. Feels nice yet weird at the same time, maybe nicer than weirder of cos. Okay, it's a happy, funny, warm thing. :DD (Imagine not seeing the person for like 7 years & suddenly talking. LOL! :D) |