|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
kelly says hi
That little girl who is a proud owner of a black n97 mini goes by the name of Kelly W. She was born on this special date - The nineteen of December - and lives in a cozy house located in the sunny island of Singapore.
Like it or not, this is a place where she pens down her thoughts, feelings, and memories. Without say, she appreciates tags and hellos; do leave a note for her before you go. (: Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. |
affiliatesHuihui Kaixin Kayin Priscilla Ruifang Valerie Yingling Yunli ♠ Huimin Inglee Lovynn Marcus ♥ Alpha Caroline Kenneth Manwei Perlynn; Huiho Sharon Shirmaine Stephanie Weiyang ♣ Shihui Miss Low ♦ JSS 26th SC; Passionate Ants JSS Choir JSS Four FIVE 09' NP-BP Mentoring Scheme |
|
Sunday, January 24, 2010 @ 12:07 amOut! :D
FINALLY! It's been ages since I've been to town with my mother! :) & for today (23rd), we've decided to explore 313@Sommerset! Of course I'm not going to blog a whole chunk about our trip (I've my reasons why I won't), so maybe a rough outline will do, after all I don't really want this post to be too long. :P When we reached there, the place wasn't as crowded as it was 3 hours later, in fact, it seemed pretty empty for a shopping centre down town. Before the lunch crowd sets in, we went to Ding Tai Fung for some fine food. Dan dan mian, xiao long bao, mango pudding and a soup named double papaya smth smth. :) Kinda little when both of us shared the food. :P (Well, we thought of trying more food later in the afternoon, thus we decided not ot eat to our fills. & for the price, it's really worth it due to the service they have! :D) Saw Pris' working place if I'm not wrong. :PNext, we browsed shops from B2 all the way up to level 1. Found many nice little things and some nice clothes! :D By the time we reached the 1st floor, woah, the place is super full. D: The whole place was srsly so full that it kinda ruined my mood for shopping? Eg: Went to Cotton On, but the shop was so crowded that I can't even move properly to view things. F21's fitting room queue was enough to deter me from looking at anything. :\ In the end, we agreed to take a break at Food Republic's Toast box before heading back home. While waiting for my mother to buy something, a woman suddenly approached me to take care of her items while she buys food. :O So weird loh. xD Finally, we went back after munching on a toast each. :) Kinda think of it, now town feels like nothing. D: Srsly. Most of the shops which can be found in JP can be found in 313. Not that I don't feel the pinch, is just that all the higher end shops are trying it's best to reach out to the heartlanders, which makes it a bore when you see the same shops selling the same things both in town and near home. Guess it's like a marketing strategy. :\ Haha! Seems like a neighbourhood mall like the one I been to ytd is better? I dunno, both my mum and I felt happier then as compared to today? :P That's weird, no? xD Oh yeah! One more thing. Cos we took a taxi back, we found out a scheming trick which could happen to any taxi driver... There's this woman who purposely flag taxis, hop onto them and demand for $2. Should the driver refuse to give her the money, she'll just leave without closing the door after being thrown out of the taxi. Devious. I can't imagine how much that woman ripped off from those poor taxi drivers, especially those who just make a honest living. D: Alright, time to shut down soon! :D Bye! back to top? |