|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
kelly says hi
That little girl who is a proud owner of a black n97 mini goes by the name of Kelly W. She was born on this special date - The nineteen of December - and lives in a cozy house located in the sunny island of Singapore.
Like it or not, this is a place where she pens down her thoughts, feelings, and memories. Without say, she appreciates tags and hellos; do leave a note for her before you go. (: Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. |
affiliatesHuihui Kaixin Kayin Priscilla Ruifang Valerie Yingling Yunli ♠ Huimin Inglee Lovynn Marcus ♥ Alpha Caroline Kenneth Manwei Perlynn; Huiho Sharon Shirmaine Stephanie Weiyang ♣ Shihui Miss Low ♦ JSS 26th SC; Passionate Ants JSS Choir JSS Four FIVE 09' NP-BP Mentoring Scheme |
|
Tuesday, January 19, 2010 @ 9:46 pmUnfortunate.
Hiya people! :D Guess that the world is really unfair, after today that is. I accept it, I really do accept it. :) However, the people in this very world is literally suffering from it's aura, thus making me dislike the fact. A paradox? No, it's life. It's as simple as that. Hearing both your stories did made me ponder a little. Haha, I wasn't oblivious when I asked person number one what happened, like I saw it before I even talked to you. & I have to agree that live still goes on with or without that person. Of course, I don't intend to pry, so I shall stop for here. For this person number two, I dunno whether should I type out your name, I didn't even know that you that you had that problem... I hope that things will turn out well. :) Acceptance. That takes more than will and guts to do that. It also requires understanding. No matter how many times I rant in this blog, I know that sooner or later I'll just have to accept the unchangeable facts of life and live on with them. :) Okay, to make this post more interesting and appealing, I shall just post a photo here. :P Kawaii ne? :P Tmr I'll be off to Valerie's house for a gathering! :D Woosh~ :P Can't wait! ;DD Then I'll be off to a restaurant with my cousins for dinner. :D Tmr is indeed filled with anticipation! :D Au revior again! back to top? |