cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
tag please or die
kelly says hi

That little girl who is a proud owner of a black n97 mini goes by the name of Kelly W. She was born on this special date - The nineteen of December - and lives in a cozy house located in the sunny island of Singapore.

Like it or not, this is a place where she pens down her thoughts, feelings, and memories. & all those nonsensical things at times.

Without say, she appreciates tags and hellos; do leave a note for her before you go. (:

bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox.
affiliates

Huihui Kaixin Kayin Priscilla Ruifang Valerie Yingling YunliHuimin Inglee Lovynn Marcus Alpha Caroline Kenneth Manwei Perlynn; Huiho Sharon Shirmaine Stephanie WeiyangShihui Miss LowJSS 26th SC; Passionate Ants JSS Choir JSS Four FIVE 09' NP-BP Mentoring Scheme
Saturday, January 16, 2010 @ 11:55 pm
26th Gathering @ Marina Barrage.
Haha, had fun today, although there was a part that left some of us in low spirits. :X

Met up at Lakeside at 11am, although  there where some pple like Shaoying who waited since 10 because of comm breakdown. (& I'm sorry that I didn't spread msg too...) Took the MRT till Marina and boarded bus 400 till Marina Barrage. :D Didn't know that so many of our batch mates are going to JC! And never did I counted that 10 of us took our results on stage! xD Happy for all of us. :) Hope that there'll be a grand total of 14 too! :D

There were loads of food for us to choose from! (Although some pple just brought money along...) 9 bottles of 1.5 liter drinks from Jasmine and I, which luckily that Xinwei didn't  bring another 5 more, a delicious chocolate cake from Shaoying, loads of sushi by Fionn (& I, cos I helped. :X), sweet cornflakes thingy by Jingrui and Yunhao, sausages by the guys, fishballs by Agnes, sandwiches by someone? I dunno but it was definitely a mini pinic feast okay! :D Thanks to those who cooked/preapared/brought things for us! :D It was sumptuous okay! :D

Played things like frisbee, though the wind was super strong, vampire, which 4 of us cheated somehow, murderer, & flew the kite! :D Took many crazy photos too.





Kite flying... a mixture of elation and depression. :X

Elated: Joevin, Fionn and I flew a kite for a long long time with the help of two other nice guys, who were too flying kites, without much success. 1st, the stick came off from Fionn's kite, 2nd the massive tangling of the rope, 3rd the cutting of out rope, 4th the really unsucessful time we had trying to fly that difficult to fly kite! However with all the help from the two other pple, I guessed it wasn't that bad. (Haha, Fionn and that guy got many photos snapped by Vivian and Charmaine. :P) We kinda gave up on that kite and passed it to Xiangrong and gang, and also bought one downstairs at $15!Okay, we're like flying the new kite super high afterwards, and Joevin was  so happy that he asked me to help buy 2 more rolls of string! :P Managed to fly it SUPER DUPER HIGH HIGH HIGH okay! ;D EDCC rocks! ;D (ZHANHONG, WHERE WERE YOU?!)

Depressed: I CUT MY LEFT INDEX FINGER! HOW AM I GOING TO GAME/TYPE PROPERLY?! D: Aww... Dumb rope burn thingy which caused me to suffer from that 3mm deep cut. I was indeed pretty depressed for awhile that I just watched both EDCC pple fly kite. (Reminds me of that cheer "fly kite fly kite! all the rest go fly kite" or smth. :P) Thank you Joevin for helping me with the plaster! :D Also... The worse and worst thing which happened today. :( Our kite got cut and flew to another side of the grass filed, and when we got there, we saw two pple seemingly tying their string to our kite. Of course we had to stalk them and purposely ask them smth. When I asked them whether they saw a kite fly down... they had this weird body language although they said no. I guess that it's intuition. It's like, shit them if they did so, cos it's not cheap. D:

Went to JP's Burger King to eat for dinner. Omg, I don't know why Zhiye and Chengyong likes to laugh at small matters, and when smth is really laughable, they'll be like: what so funny to laugh... let's go ba. Rofl. xD & Gavin is like super persuasive about the merits about JC. :X Luckily he dind't swayed me much. :P

Hugged Yunhao and Shaoying good bye. x) Aw... it's really like... saying good bye to a best fren who is leaving country. :X WELL THERE'S SLC AS OUR NEXT GATHERING AND I'M TOTALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO IT! :D Passionate ants! ;D

& Hisyam, when are you making us a padan kite? :D Prawn head also can.

Tanned, again. :D

Haha, au revoir again peeps! ;)
back to top?
monthly archive

May 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 April 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 February 2011 March 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 January 2012 February 2012 April 2012 August 2012
recent entries

Sushi! Random! Submission! The results// 110110 Half nonchalent | Half Happy Random! SUPER BUSY WEEK! ;D Hiatus! Happy! A makeup.
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS