|
cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
|
tag please |
kelly says hi
That little girl who is a proud owner of a black n97 mini goes by the name of Kelly W. She was born on this special date - The nineteen of December - and lives in a cozy house located in the sunny island of Singapore.
Like it or not, this is a place where she pens down her thoughts, feelings, and memories. Without say, she appreciates tags and hellos; do leave a note for her before you go. (: Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox. |
affiliatesHuihui Kaixin Kayin Priscilla Ruifang Valerie Yingling Yunli ♠ Huimin Inglee Lovynn Marcus ♥ Alpha Caroline Kenneth Manwei Perlynn; Huiho Sharon Shirmaine Stephanie Weiyang ♣ Shihui Miss Low ♦ JSS 26th SC; Passionate Ants JSS Choir JSS Four FIVE 09' NP-BP Mentoring Scheme |
|
Friday, January 22, 2010 @ 11:06 pmMixed Feelings.
Hiya people! :PHaha, I finally went out with my mother for some shopping! :D Kinda think about it, it has been more than half a year since we've went out tgt by ourselves, and of course I really enjoyed myself. :) Actually she said to get ready by 2:45pm when she called at 2:15pm, but I dunno why there's a miscom that I heard that she'll come in 45mins time. & I actually forgot to pack tissue when she needed them the most... Gah, sorry mummy. D: Went to West Coast Plaza (the former Ginza Plaza) for a walk. Picked up some nice clothes and my mother actually bought the same pair of shoes I wanted to get but couldn't due to the size! :) Haha, that pair of shoes are really fated to be hers alright. Haha, after browsing some shops, I realised I have this fetish for green clothes now. ._. Did more grocery shopping too! :D Oh yeah! And if you didn't know, there's this very nice bread shop in the place called Oishi located at B1. :D I really love their danishes, especially the apple and cinnamon danish! :P Reminiscing the good old days when Fionn first intro-ed me this shop. :) Haha! Thanks mummy, for going out with me although you're not in your tip top condition! ILY loads! ;D Sigh. Sometimes I wonder why things turned out this way. I knew that there's this thing happening today, I felt like going, but I know I can't. Decisions are hard to make, indeed, when it comes to things that directly impacts your life. Even how much I want to oppose, they have made their decisions, thus I'll have to accept them unconditionally. Should I just cut away the knot, or slowly untangle it, or just leave it be? Uneasiness races through my mind. Bye bye~ :) back to top? |